About Generation Armageddon tour..

stargazer

Skyfire wants you!
Nov 27, 2001
Lund, Sweden
www.skyfireonline.net
Just wanted to inform all of you who are coming to see us at the tour that you should get to the venues early or you might miss our show. We will play first of the 6 bands and I think we will start playing at about 5:30 pm. So...be there in time!
:hotjump:

..also, there will be Skyfire t-shirts available! :cool:

The worst thing id that I can't come to see your concert as you won't play in a city near me..... this ìs really sad as I'd have liked to see a gig of Skyire's first European Tour

I hate to live in a country like this...........

Hey guys , great that you say it , so we can be there when you play!!!!! Mostly the concerts start later ...... as opener its not easy , cause early are not so many people there (i played with my band as Opener much times, the people standing around and just look, its not easy as " newcomer" or new band) what a shit ,but anyway thats gemany, but after your show , we make Party ;) .... if you like . We are happy to see you and will mosh and make party in the moshpit for you guys. I hope it will becom a great tour for you after all. But Iam shur it will getting better..... not many people in germany know skyfire at the moment (hehe forgive them , the dont know what they r missing). I hope that change ( hehe i do my best to make you pupular , go to matelchats und tell the People about you). And Iam verry interestet in your new songs. I hope i can buy the new CD on tour(!!??) cause I want to make a Rewiev( live and CD) . Maybe later you are reddy for a Interview, if you like to do it ( i know what troubles you may have on tour, i was on tour with other bands and see whats going on. Thats wy i say we can do the Interview it later via email.) . hehe all the guys from our fanclub have collect money and we bring some little surprise with us,when you play the gig in Glauchau. So , thank you for your Info and see you in Glauchau. Skal Susi

Don't worry about your English, I only know like two words of German. As long as we know what you're talking about it doesn't make a difference. Anyway, "our beloved band" basically means we'd all rip off our right arms and mail them to Sweden to have Skyfire sign them if we didn't think that it would scare them.

Make sure to blow everyone away so you get an American tour. Wait, wait, is that world tour I smell?

All the words I know? Nah, I don't feel like typing that much.

All I remember about how I found Skyfire was that someone I knew told me about In Flames, and I liked them, so I looked for more bands like them, and Skyfire was one of the first ones I found. This is a little ironic since they're not too famous yet, but that's the way it hapened.

[Edit] Hey Jonas, when are these T-shirts gonna be available to non-Europeans / rich Americans?

froosch said:

All I remember about how I found Skyfire was that someone I knew told me about In Flames, and I liked them, so I looked for more bands like them, and Skyfire was one of the first ones I found. This is a little ironic since they're not too famous yet, but that's the way it hapened.

[Edit] Hey Jonas, when are these T-shirts gonna be available to non-Europeans / rich Americans?

pretty much same as me, heard Fragments of Time a few months after TD was released...hooked immeidatly

froosch said:

Hopefully you will be able to order them from our website later on this summer! :)

Susi666 said:
Hey guys , great that you say it , so we can be there when you play!!!!! Mostly the concerts start later ...... as opener its not easy , cause early are not so many people there (i played with my band as Opener much times, the people standing around and just look, its not easy as " newcomer" or new band) what a shit ,but anyway thats gemany, but after your show , we make Party ;) .... if you like . We are happy to see you and will mosh and make party in the moshpit for you guys. I hope it will becom a great tour for you after all. But Iam shur it will getting better..... not many people in germany know skyfire at the moment (hehe forgive them , the dont know what they r missing). I hope that change ( hehe i do my best to make you pupular , go to matelchats und tell the People about you). And Iam verry interestet in your new songs. I hope i can buy the new CD on tour(!!??) cause I want to make a Rewiev( live and CD) . Maybe later you are reddy for a Interview, if you like to do it ( i know what troubles you may have on tour, i was on tour with other bands and see whats going on. Thats wy i say we can do the Interview it later via email.) . hehe all the guys from our fanclub have collect money and we bring some little surprise with us,when you play the gig in Glauchau. So , thank you for your Info and see you in Glauchau. Skal Susi
We'd sure like a party Susi! :D
Unfortunately we haven't received the new album from Hammerheart yet, so I don't think you will be able to buy it at the gig.. :erk:

i hope u get to read this message before u leave the for the tour Jonas cause im just wondering how much the t-shirts and CD are gonna be so i can bring ample amounts of cash. anyways see u in 2 days man :headbang: :D

stargazer said:
We actually haven't decided yet! But I'd say around 15 € for the shirt and 10 € for the MCD. It could be more though...

To the rest of you.. we leave tomorrow so I guess I'll see you in two weeks! !:headbang:

15 € for the tshirt and I cna't be there...

I hate Italy.......