About Gild-Galad homorous outro

Ziuwarian

Ancient
Jun 3, 2002
Duraborea
Visit site
Just listening to the outro of Gil-Galad... and I DO wonder why? I mean, this outro is so damn - amusing :D Did Lefay used to do such things also at gigs (never been able to see them, since their - short - absence from life after S.O.S.)

If anyone knows and answer what stuff they do play in that outro, it would be appreciated, just have to know what it is (they sing swedish there, too!??? - aside from that `I wonder why´ part ) they play there (parts from other songs?) and on which occasion it was recorded? That is one of the best outros out there :headbang:

(edit: Should the answer to my question be stated in the booklet of that album, I'm sorry, don't have it, just had it in my hands once, given to me by a friend. Will buy it tho, since the album truly rocks :headbang: )

To be honest, I never really listen to the outro......I usually push the stop button before that outro starts..... :rolleyes:
It is funny though.
They never played it live when I saw them - and I did a few times :headbang:
Don't know on which occasion it was recorded either, on the cd it says that the record was recorded and mixed at Wavestation in 1994, that's all.

Chulle should be able to help us out there ;)

Originally posted by WytchHunter
If I remember correctly they played that "Rasta Song" as an encore at the gig I attended in Essen/Germany during the Maleficium tour 1997.
:eek: Did they?? I've been to that gig as well but I cannot remember they did that song :(

Did they?? I've been to that gig as well but I cannot remember they did that song

Well, as I wrote, I am not absolutely sure that it was this particular gig, but I think so. I am 100 % sure that they played it on one of the gigs I saw, and they are only three. :-(
The other ones were in the Zeche and in the Matrix, both in Bochum, with Nevermore respectively Angel Dust/Steel Prophet/Stormhammer.