About me

Demonic Duffster

New Metal Member
Nov 24, 2004
:headbang: :wave: :Smokin: Sorry I havent posted yet, been having a few problems at home.(no heat,and no hot water. The landlord will pay. Anyway, I would like to take this time to thank everyone who has welcomed me to this board or forum. You guys and gals are the greatest and I feel privledged and honored to be here. Before I get to who I am, Iwould like to say that I have never felt better in my life than now. Things seem to get better every day. I can honestly say life is better now than it was 4 years ago when I hit rock bottom. I would never wish that upon anyone, nor would I like to see it. Ilike to give. It makes me feel good, and if I can help that person in any way, more the better. You see, I dont have alot of friends here. Just my family, boss and his wife and child, and my 11 neices and nephews. I have a few others, but none I hang out with. Thats why its nice to be on this board or forum. All of you are #1 in my book. Yes, you to Deadly. NOW ONWARD.
REAL NAME: Duff Levitan (yes Duff, its on my birth certificate and drivers liscense).
JOB: Work for a wine distributor(WORLD CLASS WINES) in Waterford, Michigan as aeverything. Warehouse manager/order picker/load up the truck/deliver the wine/make the deposit at the end of the day. Its only me and the owner and a couple sales reps. So yeah, I basically do everything but Ilove it. He pays me well to. I said well not great. Haha.
Im 39 y/o(40 next July20th. I believe my birthday is the same day as Jon Allens, but I could be wrong) and live in Clarkston, MI 23 miles north of Detroit. Only 11 minutes away from The Palace of Auburn Hills(Now famous for the big brawl between the Detroit Pistons and Indiana Pacers. Still looking for the guy who threw the chair)
(BURP: excuse me. Having a piece of apple pie(yes, with whip cream)
HOBBIES:metal first and foremost,cooking(good at seafood dishes and southern food dishes) reading.sleeping,going to shows,going to shows and filming them, and doing the lighting at shows.
Hmmm, funny I should mention that.
PROUDEST MOMENT: bet you didnt know!!!!!!! On August 11,2001 in SanFrancisco, Ca at the Marritime Hall. THRASH OF THE TITANS, I got to do the lighting for 7 out of the 10 bands,(only bands I didnt do were Heathen, Death Angel, and Legacy(a.k.a-Testament)
BEST PART OF THE SHOW: not only the music but to see at the end of Legacys shownone other than Eric,Chuck,Greg,Alex, and Louie take a bow. Almost made me want to cry :cry: excuse me while I get a kleenex.
DRUG OF CHOICE:none
DRINK OF CHOICE: pepsi, diet pepsi (hate coke products) Jack danials,Jack danials and Pepsi,Jack danials and diet Pepsi,Southern Comfort, Hieneken, and Bud Ice(Bud Light sucks) Hey, Deadly Embrace, I tried the Grey Goose and Redbull. Actually Im loving it right now. (Hiccup- excuse me)
FAVORITE T.V SHOWS: The first 48 hours, Will & Grace, W.W.E RAW, My wife and kids, George Lopez, E.R, Wife swap, The Apprentice(the lady that sits next to Trumpp in the board room is a bitch),Less than perfect,Sometimes the Headbangers ball show.(Awesome show with Gary Holt and MegaDave) Last but not least Emeril Live.(What can I say, I love to cook!)
FAVORITE SPORTS: football (definitly a diehard Raiders fan.Lions suck), G.P.F.L (Girls Professional Football League) Go Detroit Demolition. Got season tickets w/my niece. And hockey. Whenever that will come back, STUPID STRIKE!!!
Last but not least I love B.B.W (big beautiful women) Big myself.
Anywho, thats me and all of me. Will definitly post more often and thanks again to everyone for welcoming me. KEEP HEADBANGIN!!!!!
DEMONIC DUFFSTER
P.S Will try to download some pictures real soon. Cee ya