About Tarot

-WildChild In Time-

Bodom Survivor
Mar 4, 2003
Porto Alegre, Brazil ¬¬
Visit site
Before you think, no, I'm not gonna start with the whole Marco Hietala / Sinergy story...

I use to download songs using Direct Connect (p2p), and for a LONG time I'm looking for the Tarot's album "To Live Forever", that I heard on an old k7 (from centuries ago) that a friend of mine had. I try even on a specific hub about Finnish metal, and it seems that no one has it. (because in Brazil, it's impossible to find anything by Tarot, and 99,9% of the ppl had never even heard about the band)

I could find with several difficulties their last album For The Glory Of Nothing, their cover from Generation Clash (Accept) and some old stuff. And didn't find their brand new single Undead Son in any hub...

It's so hard to find their stuff in Finland either, or simply noone likes the band?? Hehe.

What's you opinnions about Tarot, and someone have a explanation to this absence of songs??

Tarot kicks ass! One of the greatest finnish metal bands ever! And about vocals, Marco is definetly number one in finnish metal scene for sure. When Iron Maiden were looking for a new vocalist, Marco was seventh on their list. That's pretty good...

Yeah, I searched too for Tarot in Direct Connect and now I'm having them all. Sad it's hard to find as cds, I'd buy them right away!

Wildchild, Download DC++ and go to metalsweden.servemp3.com or/and ilotalo.no-ip.com I'm usually hanging on those places and sharing those Tarot albums. :) I'm using nick [ADSL]Dethroned[Fin] Good luck!

EDIT: And by the way, if I'm out of slots, send me a private message and hope I'm not away!

EDIT2: Explanation for missing mp3s... well, Tarot is not well-known nowadays here and for that reason, I guess, is hard to find those mp3s

Dethroned said:
Tarot kicks ass! One of the greatest finnish metal bands ever! And about vocals, Marco is definetly number one in finnish metal scene for sure. When Iron Maiden were looking for a new vocalist, Marco was seventh on their list. That's pretty good...

Yeah, I searched too for Tarot in Direct Connect and now I'm having them all. Sad it's hard to find as cds, I'd buy them right away!

Wildchild, Download DC++ and go to metalsweden.servemp3.com or/and ilotalo.no-ip.com I'm usually hanging on those places and sharing those Tarot albums. :) I'm using nick [ADSL]Dethroned[Fin] Good luck!

EDIT: And by the way, if I'm out of slots, send me a private message and hope I'm not away!

EDIT2: Explanation for missing mp3s... well, Tarot is not well-known nowadays here and for that reason, I guess, is hard to find those mp3s

Thanks man!!! I use to connect to [Swe]MetalMeltdown ( 217.208.77.235:411) but I'm gonna check this one out!!! If you have To Live Forever, I'm definately search for you, hehe. Be sure you'll have a free slot from me too.
headbob.gif

I also think that about Marco, he's the best Finnish voice. I first listened to Century Child and get impressed with his voice, so later my friend came with that Tarot k7 that I've mentioned. I also meet him on the last Nightwish tour, and he's also a very nice person, and did kicked ass on stage. Nightwish did a cover of Crazy Train from Ozzy with him on vocals, awesome.

Bad Tarot are not well-know nowadays... I hope now with Marco on Nightwish and a new album coming out they get the attention that they deserve. Awesome band!

@ malice_vamp: thanks for the info dude... but living in Brazil is impossible to get things from other countries, 'cos with the dollar quotations and the shipping prices,everything becomes WAY too expansive.

MagSec4 said:
I don't care who it is.. I find your avatar a bit disturbing bro. And it doesn't exactly add intelligence to your posts..

Well dude, this post was so weird that I'm not sure yet if it was for me...

If it really was and you think my avatar is "disturbing", WTF?? What's the problem in using a funny pic of Alexi as an avatar?? There are many and several things that I think it's not intelligent and disturbing, even on this forum, but I don't post messages to bother people saying that and try to show how smart-ass and important I am.

Before you say that a person is not intelligent by meaning, know her first.

I'm here to talk about metal and have some hell of a fun and not to bother myself with this kind of posts.
headbob.gif