About the bonustrack...

Mar 14, 2002
Malmö
www.skyfireonline.net
Madames et Monsieurs.....There´s gonna be a bonustrack on tha japanese version of MR...Henke and I will record the vocals during this week, and if u guys want to, we´ll put up a sample for u asp....Cheers!!!!!!:)

I would like very muchly to get my hands on that. :) How do we get our hands on a japanese version of MR? Can we do that through Hammerheart?

doubtful. the whole bonus track thing is beacuse records come out later in japan and the japanies record companies need some incentive for the fans over there to wait and buy the japanies version rather than an import. so pretty much they fuck over the rest of the world out of a few songs. most of the time they're covers or somthing so you dont miss much, but sometimes its an original and that pisses me off.
-neal

The reason for Japan getting a bonustrack is not generally that a record comes out later over there... albums are often released earlier there.
From what I know it is because albums are really expensive that they get a bonustrack as a treat.
I have heard that a cd costs over $30 in Japan.

yep that be it, CDs are insanely expensive in Japan so record companies have to give the consumers extra insentive to buy from the Japanese distributors.

huh, well i read my explaination on a bands website a few years ago. perhaps it was just specific to that particular situation. i think it was for colony of somthing like that. maybe stigmata. i dont remember, but i didnt just pull that story out of my ass or somthing heh.
-neal

Originally posted by neal
huh, well i read my explaination on a bands website a few years ago. perhaps it was just specific to that particular situation. i think it was for colony of somthing like that. maybe stigmata. i dont remember, but i didnt just pull that story out of my ass or somthing heh.
-neal

more right wing extremist propaganda.....

:bah:

I think I'd only have one try to. :lol: I'd personally rather learn to love being nibbled to death by ducks than that.