About the upcoming Ayreon release

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
Based on emails I'm receiving there seems to be some concern about the availability and pricing of the upcoming Ayreon release - in all 3 versions. I've posted this before but I'll repeat it...

There are 3 versions coming out - the standard 2 cd set, a special edition that will have a dvd, and of course the "limited edition" super-deluxe over the top package which will also be a 2cd/dvd set. There is no issues with our supplier in terms of allocation of these titles. We will have them in deep stock at an attractive price. The release is set for the end of January. It is far too soon for us to take preorders for the release - that will happen after Christmas.

So...if you are patient you will be rewarded. I know everyone is anxious and doesn't want to get shut out of the limited edition but I don't see any point in jumping the gun early on this title.

Ken Golden
The Laser's Edge
www.lasercd.com

like the day after i order it, the cd leaks, another cd place puts it on for like half price, and apparently lasercd is going to have it cheaper.

lesson learned i suppose

i definitely "jumped the gun" on this one