About the Watchtower show in Amsterdam

IOfTheStorm said:
SIEGES EVEN ARE GOING TO BE THE SECOND HEADLINERS
the quote "too good to be true" died.

Yes, we're the corny quote killers!!! Glad to see you're approving of our line-up. We would have a Psychotic Waltz reunion gig as well if Dan and Buddy (Devon Graves nowadays) weren't so damn stubborn * LOL *

By the way, it looks like those Greeks are the best progfans in the world. So rent yourselves a bus and get over here! Tickets are on sale now!

Freek
Headway Festival Organisation

I'm definitely going. I'm hoping to be able to do a merch stall too. I haven't seen Watchtower since the show they played with Coroner at the Marquee many moons ago. I've never seen Sieges Even full stop.

It's gonna be a special couple of days :)

JimBob talks about the first Sieges Even album called "Life Cycles"
this album's music is SO Watchtower-ish, that nearly (i said NEARLY ) becomes a ripoff
not to mention the Watchtower same titled song.
Frurken: only thing i can say is W E L L D O N E!
There are lots of us wild Greeks who will go there (yes you will see the Greek flag ) and of course we like good prog metal here hehe (suggestion: TRY TO GET MAYFAIR TO PLAY THERE), and congrats about Biomechanical too, they absolutely RULE
about the Psychotic Waltz thing, Buddy told me that if he could make the P.W. reunion gig , he would do it not for him, but to see our faces when it is happening haha.
Fuck .. i guess we should try to kidnapp their families members in order to blackmail them about the reunion thing.

Yeah, what a coincidence!! Let's see... "Control And Resistance" / "Repression And Resistance", "LifeCycles" / "Lifecycle", and "Apocalyptic Disposition" / "Energetic Disassembly". Hhhmmm...

Ron

* LOL * That new demo will be unmeasurably good!

But Ron, you aren't still holding a grudge for their past mistakes, are you? After all, which band doesn't start copying (or in this case xeroxing) their main influences? Don't let us have you sit in separate dressing rooms! We're no school teachers :p

Freek
Headway

Oh, and Iofthestorm, Buddy/Devon already played twice at P60 with Dead Soul Tribe. Both were not the best shows he ever did (especially compared to his Psychotic days) but he told me he certainly enjoyed the venue and the people. Maybe I should indeed give him a call, and I must have Dan's mail-address somewhere as well... His DarkStar isn't a huge commercial success, just as Norm's Teaspoon or whatever he called his new project, so maybe they would be interested in a little reunion after all... the third edition of the festival already takes shape haha.

Freek

Man, that's fucking amazing!!! One of the best experiences in my life to see all these bands together ^_^

That's would be amazing to see PW sharing also stage with all these wonderful bands ;-)

Killer!!!

yeah, everyone answered my question for me. Anyhoo, Sieges developed their own sound later on, which was then copied by the Dream Theater guys when they did Liquid Tension Experiment (tell me those discs don't sound like instrumental versions of Sophisticated).

Btw, everyone have a merry x-mas, I'm leaving in the morning and won't be back for 2 weeks. Later.

I would really like to go. But I have few problems:
I am from Serbia and I think I can't get visa whitout a formal invitation.
If I gether the money for a trip could organizer send me an invitation.
Second is a question for greeks: How you are going. With bus? Do you go trough Serbia. If you do, can I join you?