Absolute pissed off/aggressive extreme metal

Pull The Plug

Defending The Throne
May 28, 2004
Aussieland
I'm looking for some really full on anger/hate filled extreme metal. Along the lines of bands like Anaal Nathrakh, later Vital Remains (mostly dechristianize), later Behemoth, Deicide, Hate and so forth... Just anything REALLY extreme and hate filled.

Even stuff like early Malevolent Creation (Retribution especially, those insane vocal build ups and screams, like slaughter of innocence at 2:15 :heh:).

Thanks for any recommendations.

No worries, cockhead.

Job For A Cowboy (Genesis) - Solid tech-death with slight metalcore influence. Normal deep vocals.
Meshuggah - Dissonant, polyrhythmic music with lots of palm muting at mid-paced/slow speeds. Shouting is used, though not in an angry tone.
Braindrill - Insane brutal tech/grind, crazy and chaotic but not angry.

I'm sorry that your recommendations didn't fit what I was after. Thanks for the input though.

Job For A Cowboy (Genesis) - Solid tech-death with slight metalcore influence. Normal deep vocals.
Meshuggah - Dissonant, polyrhythmic music with lots of palm muting at mid-paced/slow speeds. Shouting is used, though not in an angry tone.
Braindrill - Insane brutal tech/grind, crazy and chaotic but not angry.

I'm sorry that your recommendations didn't fit what I was after. Thanks for the input though.

So you want angry message? Because those sound pretty much angry to me.

Anyways, going from the bands listed, you may wanna try Kataklysm, Krisiun, Dies Irae. But you probably heard of them. Try Belphagor also...