ABSOLUTELY BEST PRICES ON COOL AND RARE...

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to make you aware, over the years, I've collected quite a HUGE amount of CD's doing what I do, these were all intended or for sale on our site at one point, but because of keying in on new titles and the fact that I only have 1-3 copies of each, it really doesn't make sense to list them on our new website because when they're gone they're gone.

So with that said....I've been adding them to our amazon store, they're very easy to list and bonus is, I have them as EXTREMELY competitively priced as possible because I'm running out of work space here. Take advantage of this and check out the 285 CD's I have listed here, I'll be adding as the weeks go on! Enjoy! :kickass:

http://www.amazon.com/shops/nightmare-records

Lot's more than these new at the Nightmare webstore, come on by and check it out, you'll be glad you did.. Lance

69 Chambers :: War On The Inside
(coming in days-check out the samples on this one, it's VERY interesting))

Melodic Metal Female vocals, this debut album "War On The Inside" from the rock-/metal-trio "69 Chambers" with frontwoman Nina Treml on guitar and vocals, bass player Maddy Madarasz and drummer Michi Brugger, was produced by Tommy Vetterli (Coroner, Kreator).

Ashent :: Deconstructive (Highly recommended for Prog Power folks)

Italian progressive metallers ASHENT deliver their new release “DECONSTRUCTIVE”, a potent refined progressive metal experience with many techno-thrash elements, some melodic death references and gothic atmospheres. Each track has its own distinct style with a potent mix of huge riffs, tempo variation, persuasive harmonies, great melodies and shredding arrangements. Ashent represent the darkest and heaviest side of Progressive Metal, sharing dramatic and intense emotions with the intimacy of an inner journey.

Astra :: From Within

One of the front runners of the Italian progressive metal scene, Astra mark their first release for Lion Music with the dazzling “From Within”. Best described as a mixture of Symphony X, Vanden Plas, early Dream Theater and Queen crossed with some AOR touches; the new album sees Astra delivering an album of high quality from start to finish with a strong accessible punch to the music on offer. Having made a good impression with press worldwide with their debut album “About Me: Through Life And Beyond” (Burning Star Records) the band have honed their style for “From Within” and look set to reach out to a wider audience of prog metal fans worldwide. Possessing a more straightforward progressive metal sound, Ten tracks of musically rich and melodically full metal, “From Within” is ultra powerful in song structure and musicianship all enhanced by an excellent production. To sum up “From Within” is accessible, catchy and impressive as hell.

Betoken :: Venom Empire

"Venom Empire" is the new and fourth album for these italian Power-metallers and it will feature 13 powerful tracks, influenced by the Classic US Power Metal and by bands like Queensryche (Operation Mindcrime/Empire – era) and Vicious Rumors with some harmonies and technical guitar-parts that might recall mighty Megadeth.

Delta :: Crashbreaker

SIMILAR IN MUSICAL DIRECTION TO DRAGONFORCE & SYMPHONY X, with nice overtones of oldschool HELLOWEEN.
Delta is a very young melodic Metal band from Santiago, Chile. Since their debut album “Apollyon is Free” (2004) they haven’t stopped playing live. Guitarist Benjamin Lechuga was endorsed by Ibanez guitars at the age of 17, being probably one of the world’s youngest Ibanez endorsers ever. Santiago, the bass player is endorsed by Magma Strings.

Fires Of Babylon :: Fires Of Babylon ( US version just released)

FIRES OF BABYLON is classic 1980's & 90's - style, shredding U.S. heavy metal reincarnated! Their lineup is one of highly skilled and lauded musicians, including guitarist Lou St. Paul (WINTER’S BANE), vocalist Rob Rock (IMPELITTERRI), bassist Kelly Conlon (ex-DEATH), and drummer Robert Falzano (SHATTER MESSIAH). Learn More...

Joe Stump :: Virtuostic Vendetta

Joe Stump is one of the most intense and over the top guitarists on the planet. He was named by Guitar One Magazine as one of the ten fastest shredders of all time and by Guitarist as one of the top 20 shredders of all time.

Mastercastle :: The Phoenix

Mastercastle is the new band from Labyrinth guitarist Pier Gonella and sees the introduction of powerful female vocalist Giorgia Gueglio to the scene. Mastercastle’s debut album “The Phoenix” is a potent slice of metal with neo-classical and traditional metal influences within its ten songs.

Strings 24 :: Strings 24

altStrings 24 are a new project created by Frank Caruso, Stefano “Sebo” Xotta and Gianluca Ferro. These three axemen coming from different musical experiences decided to mix their styles into a new band dedicated to guitar, with the aim to raise its musical expression and compositional potential. The bands name comes from the three guitarist’s use of 8 string guitars (3x8=24).