Absolutely Best Prices on Cool and Rare...

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to make you aware, over the years, I've collected quite a HUGE amount of CD's doing what I do, these were all intended or for sale on our site at one point, but because of keying in on new titles and the fact that I only have 1-3 copies of each, it really doesn't make sense to list them on our new website because when they're gone they're gone.

So with that said....I've been adding them to our amazon store, they're very easy to list and bonus is, I have them as EXTREMELY competitively priced as possible because I'm running out of work space here. Take advantage of this and check out the 285 CD's I have listed here, I'll be adding as the weeks go on! Enjoy! :kickass:

http://www.amazon.com/shops/nightmare-records

Click this link:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000076I6L?ie=UTF8&seller=A3125W905940AD&sn=Lance%20King[/ame]

It is $25.99 + a $7 sourcing fee...........

Still have no idea what your talking about bro, my listing is for this is
$32.99
+ $2.98shipping

Not 25. plus sourcing.
This title is out of print, perhaps the fee your seeing is that Amazon charges 25, plus a search fee? I don't know, but none of the listings for this title is 25.00 There is a used one listed for 23 and change.

Perhaps your seeing somewhere that I'm not, the charge that Amazon takes from me when you buy it from me on their system?

Lance

Nice to see EDWIN DARE! Im fortunate enough to own all the CD's (plus the variant cover).

Jeff Kollman was a beast then, and remains a beast now with Cosmosquad!

Would love to see something from them again.

sorry none of the first two BOP albums available at the moment, used to have a guy that went to japan scoring the used CD shops to find the out of print stuff but it's been awhile since he went.

probably find the debut album "When the World Falls down" on Ebay, that had Tony Singing on it and Paul on Guitar before Pete and I joined the ranks of the group for the second release "Book of Secrets".

Nice to see EDWIN DARE! Im fortunate enough to own all the CD's (plus the variant cover).

Jeff Kollman was a beast then, and remains a beast now with Cosmosquad!

Would love to see something from them again.

That reminds me, I have a ton of COSMO SQUAD releases I should list,
also several Jeff Kollman titles.

Just listed a bunch of DVD's today!:headbang: