ABSU (USA): Barathrum V.I.T.R.I.O.L. Official 3-LP Box set

Darksympho

Nov 28, 2005
ABSU (USA): Barathrum V.I.T.R.I.O.L. Official 3-LP Box set (CRYPT13)

The Crypt is honored to reissue ABSU's debut masterpiece "Barathrum V.I.T.R.I.O.L.". This ultimate edition contains over two hours of cult, 90's black death metal on three 180 gram heavy vinyl LPs - 200 on black vinyl and 300 on red / black marbled vinyl.

LP 1 features the the original classic album in all its vinyl glory and comes housed in a 350 gram, semi-gloss gatefold jacket featuring the original Gothic records cover illustration by Tim Phillips.

LPs 2 & 3 come housed in a 350 gram, semi-gloss gatefold jacket featuring the original Osmose Productions band photo cover and features the 3 live tracks from Osmose Productions Collector’s Edition digipak, Alternate Album Mix, The Temples Of Offal - 7” EP tracks, Return Of The Ancients - Demo tracks and Azathoth Composing Session (Pre-ABSU) - Rehearsal.

To retain the classic feel of the original 1993 release, each gatefold is designed in the spirit of the original CD / LP layouts with attention to detail even down to the original typeface!.

Also included in this set is a 12" x 12" - 16 page booklet with cover art by Zbigniew Bielek (Watain - Lawless Darkness), featuring many exclusive band photos and extensive liner notes by Proscriptor.

Included in each gatefold are huge, luxurious 24" x 36" (60.96 cm x 91.44 cm) posters of both the original album covers.

Both gatefolds come housed in an amazing, heavy gauge red-foil stamped box featuring the Osmose cover artwork.

Strictly limited to a one-time only pressing of 500 hand-numbered copies.

We apologize for the steep price tag but unfortunately due to the deluxe packaging including the box, 2 full color posters, the 16 page booklet and the higher than normal royalty payment for this release, we were forced to raise it slightly more than usual. Rest assured that this monster box set is well worth every penny.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ONLY! EXPECTED RELEASE DATE IS JANUARY 24, 2011.

Ted / The Crypt
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.darksymphonies.com
NOTE: IF IN-STOCK ITEMS ARE ORDERED AND COMBINED WITH PRE-ORDERED ITEMS, ALL ITEMS WILL SHIP TOGETHER WHEN PRE-ORDERED ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE!

Distributors get in touch for wholesale prices. NO TRADES! There is NO mailorder here anymore. Please note that we can NOT reserve copies without pre-payment in advance. NO EXCEPTIONS!