AC/DC: Club Tour, New Album On The Way

i want the movie "let there be rock" on dvd i have transfered my vhs to dvd but i want a real copy you bastards !

I'm surprised they've never released a Greatest Hits/ Best Of type album.

I've read that they are against putting out a greatest hits/best of, because they feel it will hurt sales of their back catalog. That's actually a really smart move. No wonder they are the 5th largest selling artist In America & 3 in the world.:worship:

I've read that they are against putting out a greatest hits/best of, because they feel it will hurt sales of their back catalog. That's actually a really smart move. No wonder they are the 5th largest selling artist In America & 3 in the world.:worship:

there is a hits package in a few smaller countries but not in big countries. its 2 discs, a bon and a johnson. i think they said when they retire they might release a hits cd

Makes sense, besides, Back In Black and Highway To Hell pretty much are Greatest Hits albums anyway!

powerage in underated. i use to hate flick of the switch but i listened to it the other day and its one of the better johnson discs but nothing will ever top the razors edge. that album is just perfect. ballbreaker is still my favorite johnson album though, although i just listened to stiff upper lip again and its a lot better than i remember, very bluesy and has a lot of the bon era feel to the music

True, not one of their better efforts but still much better than some of the crap out within the last several years. With the exception of We've Come For You All of course.

Oh & on a side note, did anyone else notice that AC/DC seem to have a brand new website. Check it out acdc.com I hope that this does in fact mean that the rumors are true.

True, not one of their better efforts but still much better than some of the crap out within the last several years. With the exception of We've Come For You All of course.

Oh & on a side note, did anyone else notice that AC/DC seem to have a brand new website. Check it out acdc.com I hope that this does in fact mean that the rumors are true.

i like everything that came before and after FOTW. its just something about that album lol.

yeah i saw a new website, could mean something is coming

Well, to me, B-sides to both of those albums (FOTW and BUYV) are great.
"Playing with Girls", "Back in Business" (could be a great concert opener), "Send for the Man"... of course the title track and "Shake Your Foundations", any time - any place. Truth is, this album may be not up to par with the rest of AC/DC releases, but, sometimes it can be a good listen.
For me, the only really bad thing concerning FOTW is that it contains "Danger" which is one of the worst songs ever.
About BUYV, "Two's Up" (a dark song and interesting solo - tapping?), "Some Sin for Nothin'", "This Means War"... great tracks. Too bad about the "hollow" drum sound because guitars sound great.

Anyway, this rumours got my blood running. It has been 8 years, so, "it's now or never". :kickass:

Ha ha, this place is great. Before Bush left this place was jumping, now some AC/DC thread is at the top of page 1 for months! Thrax are dead. I hope John Bush is having a great laugh.

Ha ha, this place is great. Before Bush left this place was jumping, now some AC/DC thread is at the top of page 1 for months! Thrax are dead. I hope John Bush is having a great laugh.

I agree with you, but in a far less sarcastic tone. I too am a Bush fan. I became an Anthrax fan because of the Mighty John Bush. However, I hope that they have success with Dan, so that one day they may reunite with John & tour for a few years before they hang it up for good. My point is that, if this effort with Dan fails, I'm afraid that Anthrax is no more & a bush reunion will not happen, at lease for 5 or 6 years. Time heals all wounds, so here's hoping.:headbang:

Oh, by the way AC/DC deserves to be at the top of any music related message board. They have earned that right.:worship:

Well, to me, B-sides to both of those albums (FOTW and BUYV) are great.
"Playing with Girls", "Back in Business" (could be a great concert opener), "Send for the Man"... of course the title track and "Shake Your Foundations", any time - any place. Truth is, this album may be not up to par with the rest of AC/DC releases, but, sometimes it can be a good listen.
For me, the only really bad thing concerning FOTW is that it contains "Danger" which is one of the worst songs ever.
About BUYV, "Two's Up" (a dark song and interesting solo - tapping?), "Some Sin for Nothin'", "This Means War"... great tracks. Too bad about the "hollow" drum sound because guitars sound great.

Anyway, this rumours got my blood running. It has been 8 years, so, "it's now or never". :kickass:

two's up is one of my fav ac/dc tracks. "that's the way i wanna rock and roll" should have never left the set list.
i recently listened to for those about to rock and that album is rock solid. it just always gets overshadowed by back in black.

as far as bon era powerage will always be my fav. and the b-side cold hearted man is a keeper as well.