AC/DC new singer...?

Not April fools yet... If this ends up being true, I think Angus should consider joining Malcom at the mental hospital.

Reactions: xFkx
Agreed. He hasn't sounded good in ages. He's never really sounded good live anyway imo.

Stewie_bb8440_69293.gif

Lol. I think the gillion dollars they've made and 8 platinum records they've released since then would beg to differ. I've never really cared either way about this band but the success is impossible to argue with.

Yeah, they're in the same boat as legendary artists like Madonna and Justin Timberlake when you put it that way.

It´s totally up to artists the decision to quit not to the fans! Sounds like arguments used by old school guys who cant deal with the mainstream that the band achieved.

In fact sounds like that guy who says, oh metallica should have quit after master of puppets! Oh really? :bah:

It´s simple, if you dont like you dont have to listen them.

I second what Nuno said. It just a matter of accepting the decisions the bands we like make (AC/DC have never been in my fave band list). That being said, I think Axel was a great singer in the early GnR days, really, but what I've seen lately is totally horrible. This guy's lost all his abilities to me. I'd never thought about him joining AC/DC, two different worlds.

I'm Australian, Acca Dacca's commercial success is a matter of national pride but I'm just telling it like it is as I fucking see it. They fucking suck shit after the early 1980's.
Totally safe, gutless drivel that only try-hard faggots and washed up rednecks listen to. Oh and I'm 27 but keep trying to pathologise my opinions rather than accept them for what they are.

Money definitely equals good music. Fucking clowns.

Don't like my opinions? Go cry about it.

You know "Cassette", while I tend to agree with you on the musical aspect, it's not so much your opinion but the way you express it that sounds a bit unnecessarily aggressive and, dare I say ...
...Immature.
*Chillax bro*

Regardless of whether he can sing the material or not I can't quite believe ACDC are daft enough to consider bringing Axl into the fold considering the way he's acted at live gigs over the years. Seems like a shitstorm waiting to happen imo.

Reactions: egan.