Acacia Strain "See You Next Tuesday" Cover/Mixtest!

guitar fucking slays, fav acacia song, well fucking done whats some info on those guitars :D you almost nailed the tone also i can do vocals for it

Thanks Dude!! That means a LOT coming from you man! :D

I would LOOOOVe for you to do some vocals man :headbang:

and the tone took a lot of eq's for the guitars and im not gonna lie, I might have used a spectrum analyzer partly haha.

But the chain is TSS>8505>Reaxcomp>and a few eqs (pretty much high pass at 100, a good boost around 170, a nice dip around 320 and 470 to remove mudiness, and around 1700-6k is scooped pretty well) also i have a bus eq for the guitars to remove even more of the fizz i hate so much lol. :loco:

and the tone took a lot of eq's for the guitars and im not gonna lie, I might have used a spectrum analyzer partly haha.

But the chain is TSS>8505>Reaxcomp>and a few eqs (pretty much high pass at 100, a good boost around 170, a nice dip around 320 and 470 to remove mudiness, and around 1700-6k is scooped pretty well) also i have a bus eq for the guitars to remove even more of the fizz i hate so much lol. :loco:

WTF really wow dude if you have aim you gotta hit me up and i gotta pick your brain, what impulse are you using?

what cab impulse ?;)

WTF really wow dude if you have aim you gotta hit me up and i gotta pick your brain, what impulse are you using?

Haha alright man! My aim is freetheeuphoria, I dont normally get on very often, but ill start! lol

what cab impulse ?;)

I kept forgetting to post this haha, its
MESA Traditional 4x12, 2x SM57 in-phase -24,0dB_dc.wav
Not sure where i found it though, i think it was with guitarhacks though, i just liked how it worked with my guitar :headbang:

I was just wondering, do you have the drum samples for this song? I would really like to give this a little experiment but ive never used any software that has samples built in that actually sound decent. I was wondering if i could steal the samples as well as the drum track on its own?