Accept "Blind Rage" Number 1 !!!!!

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
It is official !! Accept's Blind Rage is #1 on the Germanyand Finland album charts. This is the first time in Accept's glorious history this has happened. Way to go guys !!! Metal rules !!!

Bryant

this is a GREAT record, and the masterpiece that they've been building towards since the reformation.

Blood of the Nations showed much promise but was ultimately weighed down by too much filler.
Then Stalingrad turned up the ante 10-fold with a razor sharp, primal attack not seen by Accept in many years.
But the new one just kills all else, and it their best since "Metal Heart", IMO. Every song is vital….an entity unto itself. Not a wasted note can be found….and the energy is thick enough to cut!

10/10 and album of the year (so far). :headbang:

i actually think each album since the reunion has gotten just a bit weaker then the previous

I really feel like the last three releases are fairly equal. All three kick ass. I honestly would have a tough time trying to put them in some sort of order of preference.

Bryant

Nice! One of my best pals (and ex-guitarist) did the cover :)

Cool !! The cover is awesome, and it looks even better on their tee-shirt.

shirt.jpg

Bryant

i think the issue is the first one had imo had the 3 strongest tracks of the mark tornillo era
beat the bastards
teutonic terror
pandemic

maybe blind rage and stalingrad are equal to the rest of blood of the nations but nothing on those 2 albums come close to those 3 tracks

i actually think each album since the reunion has gotten just a bit weaker then the previous

Haven't heard the new one yet, but agree that Stalingrad didn't live up to Blood of the Nations. No filler on BOTN!

Haven't heard the new one yet, but agree that Stalingrad didn't live up to Blood of the Nations. No filler on BOTN!

I didn't really hear any fillers on Stalin, personally. In fact, three songs in the middle, Revolution, Against The World and Twist of Fate are back to back to back some of their finest in my ear.
Having said that, I felt like Blood of the Nations, Pandemic and Bucket full of Hate were as strong as any Accept songs ever written as well. Tough for me to choose.

Bryant