ACCEPT Guitarist Announces Possible New Tour

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Hoffmann has also revealed plans for another major tour:

"The next tour that we're really scheming on is a guitar players tour with Uli (Jon) Roth (ex-SCORPIONS, ex-ELECTRIC SUN) and Michael Schenker (MSG, ex-SCORPIONS, ex-UFO). It will be an all-German G3 kind of thing where I would just play instrumental songs and all different guest musicians would just come together and jam basically. But with Uli Roth and Michael Schenker, that is something that I am really excited about."

On the probability of the tour happening as planned Hoffmann says, "It's kind of 95% sure. We're still talking and there are still a few kinks to be worked out, but hopefully it can be worked out. That would be next Spring, starting in Germany. We'd probably be concentrating mostly on Europe, but they're already talking about maybe taking it to America."

I know Bryant will love this one if happens. And frankly I see it very interesting if they record a live presentation.

I would SO hit this up if it came stateside.

Fortunatly, I get to see Wolf play guitar for Sebastian Bach this saturday :headbang:

I'll also be seeing Wolf this Saturday night playing guitar for Sebastian Bach here in NY. I'm pretty pumped because I never got to see Accept, and I believe it's the only show he's playing. Others on the bill are George Lynch, Yngwie, and Twisted Sister.

Man I'd love to hear what Wolf and sebastian Bach sound like together!, wonder if Bach's voice have changed a lot since Skid Row, I haven't heard him lately.

zeppelin said:
Man I'd love to hear what Wolf and sebastian Bach sound like together!, wonder if Bach's voice have changed a lot since Skid Row, I haven't heard him lately.

Wow !! That is a good combo. I heard sab back in the day and he absolutely wailed. Those two would be great together if sab can still rock.

Bryant

Fangface said:
*crossing fingers*

Wolf = :worship:
Uli = :worship:
Schenk' = :worship:

I would be much more interested in this package than any G3 actually.

The three greatest German guitarists of all time all on one stage. In fact, they are three of the greatest guitarists of all time period. That would be incredible if the inspiration is there.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Wow !! That is a good combo. I heard sab back in the day and he absolutely wailed. Those two would be great together if sab can still rock.

Bryant

Saw it last night, and It was an amazing combo! Wolf looked like he was having the time of his life, and he was shredding like a mofo. And towards the end, they did a spot-on rendition of Balls to the Wall that Udo and the rest would have been proud of.