Accept Return with former TT Quick Singer

haha...was just reading this elsewhere...I'll go see them because to this day, they are one of the only bands I've never seen (that I've wanted to, obviously).

Always been a moderate TT Quick fan. He's obviously not Udo, but I feel he'll do well.

I don't like that news.

The new singer tries to sound like Udo, but Udo is one and only! This is NOT Accept. I can't understand why Wolf tries to destroy the myth of his band. :(

Yeah I just read it and the guy is called Tornillo
h050.gif
. Sorry but that's Spanish for screw (as in screwdriver).

I don't like that news.

The new singer tries to sound like Udo, but Udo is one and only! This is NOT Accept. I can't understand why Wolf tries to destroy the myth of his band. :(

Myth is irrelevant, music is all that matters. If they put out a rockin new album I say go for it. If not... well no harm done.

Why are people concentrated on the singer anyway, the most important thing here is the fact that Wolf Hoffmann is back in business! :kickass:

IMO, it´s a shame :zombie::mad:. Udo+Wolf=Accept. Without Udo or Hoffmann it´s not Accept.

For instante, I like "Eat the heat". Not a bad album at all but... Is that Accept? No way. Similar with this "reunion".

At least, I saw them in ´93 and 2005. Unbelieveable gigs from one of my top5 favourite bands ever.

I don't know what to think about the singer, but how do you replace Udo ? As far as people bitching about them reuniting without Udo, if you follow the links, you will see that Udo was asked to join in the Accept reunion but declined. They had no choice but to find a new singer.
I will wait until I hear some new material before I can decide if I like it or not, but Wolf is a monster guitar player and it has been years since he has released Any material, and even longer since he has done anything with Accept. i am excited.

Bryant

Bryant, I know how you feel. I went thru the same with Skid Row. At the end of the day though, I figure this way I get double the material I would otherwise.

I'm curious to see how this will sound. Udo was very hit and miss for me. I loved the Balls to the Wall album but really didn't get into the band beyond that because I just couldn't get into his voice.

Udo was actually a very acquired taste for me as well. When I first heard the "Metal Heart" release, the guitars absolutely ripped my head off and shit down my neck. They could have had Bozo the Clown singing for them and I wouldn't have cared as long as they had that twin guitar attack, but I eventually learned to get accustomed to and finally even learned to appreciate Udo's ...... ummm... "unique" delivery. It just doesn't seem like Accept without Udo.

Bryant

Bryant, I know how you feel. I went thru the same with Skid Row. At the end of the day though, I figure this way I get double the material I would otherwise.

I'm curious to see how this will sound. Udo was very hit and miss for me. I loved the Balls to the Wall album but really didn't get into the band beyond that because I just couldn't get into his voice.