Accept Return with former TT Quick Singer

Bryant, I know how you feel. I went thru the same with Skid Row. At the end of the day though, I figure this way I get double the material I would otherwise.

I'm curious to see how this will sound. Udo was very hit and miss for me. I loved the Balls to the Wall album but really didn't get into the band beyond that because I just couldn't get into his voice.

You should give "Metal Heart" another shot. It was the follow-up to BTtW, but in my ears, it is their masterpiece. The intensity level in songs like Up to the Limit, Wrong is Right and Too High to Get it Right is through the roof. You may not "like" Udo's vocals, but I can give you a guarantee that you couldn't count on your fingers a singer that screamed harder in his/her life than Udo did in parts of those songs. He unleashed in those three songs.

Bryant

I'm more partial to Breaker & the s/t (chainsaw cover) than anything post BttW....I DO like Metal Heart as well! God bless Kerrang! magazine back in the days before the interent. They had the only reviews on new stuff I trusted....

balls to the wall is such a great album, metal heart and restless and wild are pretty good too but damn nothing compares to balls to the wall for me. So many kick ass songs on that album...

Love the album Metal Heart. I've yet to pick upo Russian Roulette though...
I was dusting off Balls To The Walls and I had forgotten that I got Wolf to sign it when I interviewed him a number of years back...

If you dig Wolf's guitar playing, I think Mr. Hoffmann hit his peak as a guitarist on the Russian Roulette release. Aside from the guitar frenzy, it is a good release. Accept did a bit more experimentation on that one.

That Tornillo guy doesn't do those songs justice IMHO... But I still hope Baltes and Hoffman would come up with some interesting music, regardless of the vocal in question...

I think the guy sounded pretty bad on BTtW myself, but with new music, maybe he will be better..... we will just have to wait and see.

Bryant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdG7KGynXJI

Hmmm.... I'm not liking these new vocals. Shame Jericho can't tour with 'em.

What's the problem everyone has with Tornillo? He's fine on these Accept tracks IMO. And be aware it seems it was recorded on their very first jam together. I'm sure he'll get even better singing them.

Udo doesn't want to come back to Accept, if the guys wanna play, they had to get a new singer and I'm sure Tornillo will do the job.