Accusing Anthrax of gay song titles

Winston-Salem

Jul 26, 2005
Over on Milano's forum, some guy's asking why Anthrax is not on a list of gay bands, since they have song titles like : "Fist" full of metal, skeleton in "the Closet". Think about an "end", I'm the "Man."

What the hell is this?!

Over on Milano's forum, some guy's asking why Anthrax is not on a list of gay bands, since they have song titles like : "Fist" full of metal, skeleton in "the Closet". Think about an "end", I'm the "Man."

What the hell is this?!

What it is? A list of songs that could be called gay if you put an huge amount of fantasy into it.

...if you put an huge amount of fantasy into it.

That's the key point right there! I'm sure most bands could be accused of writing "gay" songs, if you emphasize certain words in the titles and lyrics.

I still don't get the fascination with music fans as to whether certain bands are gay or not. Escpecially metal fans, most of whom admit freely to being Judas Priest fans, even though Rob Halford is gay. Let's face it, there are a lot of gay musicians out there and MANY of them happen to be great performers and songwriters.

If I decided to get rid of any music in my CD collection that was made by bands that did things in their personal life that I don't, I wouldn't have much to listen to.

What the hell is this?!
I guess they'd have a point, considering that place is the biggest gathering of flamers on UM.

...what about the gayest title of all...."This is not an Exit"
...and the Lesbian anthem from WCFYA "Strap it On"