Best song from Among the Living

Aug 1, 2004
VA
What is the best song from the greatest Anthrax album (with the exception of POT and WCFYA)

A Skeleton in the Closet...reminds me of Slayer..thats why I love it. :headbang:

I would choose Caught In A Mosh or ATL.
But I agree that Skeletons kick ass...and maybe this one has the fastest double bass Charlie has ever played.

MichiMikey said:
Cd's only have one side....(silly girl :dopey: )
Yeah, I know. I was waiting for someone to make the comment. I remember listening to ATL on my Walkman..It played cassette tapes...back in the 80's. The whole first side kicked major booty. I started listening to Anthrax because some friends recommended them to me, seeing as how I was always reading Stephen King books. Major :worship: from then on. The whole first side was the best dose of music ever!!

ATL was my intro to Thrax too. My friend knew I was a KI$$ freak, and had schooled him in KI$$tory, and said he had something I had to hear. He played Indians for me and I've been hooked ever since. And, HottAuntie, you are right "side one" kicked tail.

Joe is still my closest/oldest friend. We caught Anthrax twice in Detroit and Once in Flint on this extended tour, and have seen KI$$ at least a dozen times together.