Best song on Among The Living?

i find your taste in music very funny Darrell, Metallica is boring, Manowar is funny and amusing, WCFYA is awesome, you really make me happy with comments like that, thank you!

best song: Among The Living...not because of the lyrics but because how that song grows...it is almost prog...:)

T:)

who likes "One World"

I imagine I'm in a small minority, but I love it. Something about the drums in the bridge gets me every time.

This is one of those rare albums where I love every single song. Best song is I Am The Law (it's the one I play for people when they want to hear what Anthrax sounds like).

So glad I was able to see them play this album in its entirety. Well, almost entirety - about 8.25 of the 9 songs.

ATL for sure. But why oh why does MaidenFan constantly have to make this a fight?????? "The musical growth rate of this band cannot even be
charted. They are treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry."

i heard that they left out the best part of the album *lol*, it's the speed part of 'ADI/Horror Of It All".

I don't specifically remember, but I could believe it. The song is almost 8 minutes long and I could see them chopping it down on stage.

After the show I found out why they only played the start of Imitation of Life, but for the life of me I can't remember what the reason was.

Metallica used to do it as well, they only played the shitty part of "To Live Is To Die" and left out the epic part *lol* and during the Load-era they played only half of the puppets-song and left out the instrumental-part.

Metallica used to do it as well, they only played the shitty part of "To Live Is To Die" and left out the epic part *lol* and during the Load-era they played only half of the puppets-song and left out the instrumental-part.

I actually like the shorter version of Master more. My biggest problem with Metallica is that their songs never fucking end! I like a lot of songs that go over seven minutes, but Hetfield and Ulrich are just doing it wrong. Even their big rock song, Enter Sandman, goes overtime.

i really appreciate Manowar's music, especially their classics, i consider myself a fan and saw them 3 times live but i have to agree, their image and stage-presence is kind of embarassing. *gg*

i really appreciate Manowar's music, especially their classics, i consider myself a fan and saw them 3 times live but i have to agree, their image and stage-presence is kind of embarassing. *gg*

It must be a tongue-in-cheek image, so I'm laughing with them, not at them. Kings Of Metal is a great record, and if Manowar played again in Finland, I would go see them.

The greatest Manowar moment ever, nothing embarassing about this one:

Last edited by a moderator: