Detroit setlist (in order)

"Hate to be the negative one, but someone had said they would play songs they hadn´t played since the eighties...I´ve viewed live almost ALL of these songs...with Bush."

yeah i gotta agree, after alll the talk of songs that are gonna surprise people........where are the songs that are gonna surrpise people?!?!!? like ya say i have seen pretty much all of them on the last tour alone nevermind before.......

its still an awesome setlist, but its pretty much the setlist any of us could have guessed

Hate to be the negative one, but someone had said they would play songs they hadn´t played since the eighties...I´ve viewed live almost ALL of these songs...with Bush.

just goes to show you the band could never fully escape the legacy they built with Joey...outside of a few naysayers..TONS of people loved that era ...and there coming out to see it again....

at the soundcheck to the 1st Chicago show they ended Intro To Reality with the beginning to YYZ by RUSH (like they end anti-social with where eagles dare by Maiden) It was fucken cool.

ThraxDude said:
They fucking played Intro to fucking Reality??!?!:hotjump:

lokey said:
"Hate to be the negative one, but someone had said they would play songs they hadn´t played since the eighties...I´ve viewed live almost ALL of these songs...with Bush."

yeah i gotta agree, after alll the talk of songs that are gonna surprise people........where are the songs that are gonna surrpise people?!?!!? like ya say i have seen pretty much all of them on the last tour alone nevermind before.......

its still an awesome setlist, but its pretty much the setlist any of us could have guessed

First show and already people are bitching about the set!

Justin's Law of Playing Live Shows: No matter what the setlist is, people will bitch about it.

Same with Priest everybody bitched how predictable the set was...who cares Priest was great and everybody was banging their heads off!

I mean if you are going to an ANTHRAX show you wanna hear songs like "anti social", "NFL", "Caught In A MOsh", "Ïndians" and "Ämong The Living".....at leat I do!

johnnieCzech said:
Hate to be the negative one, but someone had said they would play songs they hadn´t played since the eighties...I´ve viewed live almost ALL of these songs...with Bush.

Are you sure you hate to be the negative one? You haven't said anything but Negative shit about anything that has to do with the reunion. It was teh first show, stop whining....