Indians

Encore:

Be All End All
I'm the Man
Metal Thrashing Mad
A New Level (not whole song)
I Am the Law
Time

That's fucking AWESOME that they've added Time to the set list! :headbang: I know they've played Got The Time, In My World and Keep It In The Family so far. I'd love it if they eventually broke out Intro To Reality/Belly Of The Beast, Blood, and One Man Stands off POT as well! :headbang: I know in that Frankie interview posted on the Anthrax homepage, he says he thinks the band will play some rare shit and he mentioned One Man Stands being one of those rare songs, so ya never know! :headbang:

Awesome show man - I will post a bit of a review soon. I just got back from Melbourne, and leave in about an hour to go see them again here!!!!!

(Jeezus I'm fucking tired !!!!!)

johnnieCzech said:
did they play A New Level? And Joey sang?

they played a new level in melbourne but joey didn't sing . after a bout a minute the band stopped playing and the crowd just sang as the band watched . methinks they were impressed :headbang: :headbang:

To be honeset, in melbourne it looked like Dan and joey didn't even know what "A New Level" was. Dan didn't know how to play it and Joey didn't know the words. But they did clap the audience at the end.
Maximum respect to DIMEBAG!!! (did ya see Frankie's bass?)

Captain Trips said:
To be honeset, in melbourne it looked like Dan and joey didn't even know what "A New Level" was. Dan didn't know how to play it and Joey didn't know the words. But they did clap the audience at the end.

yes trips i saw frankies bass and at one stage he came so close to where i was ( at the front ) i swear i could have played a few notes myself he he :headbang: :headbang:

not hard to miss the fact that frankie had overdosed on energiser batteries he he :headbang: :headbang:

Captain Trips said:

That tell's you how out of the loop those twits are. And these are the people you want in Anthrax????? Joey and Dan are about as un-metal as it gets.
pppffffff.......

Captain Trips said:

what do u mean he didnt know the words,they only played the intro of the song man.

mrthrax said:
what do u mean he didnt know the words,they only played the intro of the song man.

At the Melbourne show Scott and Charlie basically played the first verse and chorus with Scott singing. He said it was cool to have 1800 lead singers helping him out. I gotta admit as well, it did look like Joe and Dan didn't really know the song that well.

Dimebag was a talented lead guitarist, but I thought as a band Pantera is/was overrated. Personally I think Phil Anselmo's whole "we are the kings of metal" type rants were fucking bullshit! Imo Pantera made a bunch of crappy hair metal albums, 1 decent thrash album (CFL),1 decent thrash/groove album (VDOP) and the rest was at best above average half thrash/groove metal. If people like them good for them, but I've never been a fan, other than liking a few songs on Cowboys From Hell and Vulgar Display of Power. It's been said enough, but Exhorder is much better, and that's pretty much what 90's Pantera imo modeled a huge part of their sound from. That said, I'll say Cowboys From Hell and Vulgar Display of Power (to a lesser extent) are good introductory albums to metal in general. I just think Pantera aren't as good as most people think they are.

all I'm saying is that Joey doesn't know the song 'coz he's not a part of the scene.
He's a country and western singer that know the lyrics and harmonies of Anthrax songs because Scott and Charlie showed him.

BUSH on the other hand fuckin loves Metal and IS metal!