Anthrax - Minneapolis, Minn. Jan 14, 2006 bootleg setlist and dl link

ballix

Jun 17, 2011
thought id post this great sounding bootleg from a few years ago for the minn. crowd, enjoy Set
1 - Blues Brothers Intro
2 - Among The Living
3 - Metal Thrashing mad
4 - Got The Time
5 - Caught In A Mosh
6 - A.I.R.
7 - Madhouse
8 - Skeletons In The Closet
9 - Antisocial
10 - N.F.L.
11 - (Scott's Rant)
12 - Medusa
13 - (Introductions)
14 - Indians
15 - (encore break)
16 - Be All, End All
17 - I'm The Man
18 - Aftershock
19 - I Am The Law
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MUOTZM94

Dude, thank you for posting this! I was so excited when the ATL lineup reunion tour was announced, then so bummed when my hometown Minneapolis show was scheduled for a date I would be in Europe for my honeymoon. Now I finally get to experience this show! :headbang:

Dude, thank you for posting this! I was so excited when the ATL lineup reunion tour was announced, then so bummed when my hometown Minneapolis show was scheduled for a date I would be in Europe for my honeymoon. Now I finally get to experience this show! :headbang:

no problem, i also have a soundboard from same venue from 1986 if u want it, or if there is a particular tour bootleg i will post it or the closest i have to it, let me know:kickass:

no problem, i also have a soundboard from same venue from 1986 if u want it, or if there is a particular tour bootleg i will post it or the closest i have to it, let me know:kickass:

That kicks ass. What a GREAT setlist. That was the tour of all tours!

That kicks ass. What a GREAT setlist. That was the tour of all tours!

yeah i think aftershock was a surprise in the set, its the only live version of it i have, also have a bootleg from 1988 with make me laugh on it and one from 1993 with invisible and a few other rares, if anyone is interested ill post them up