Great show in Detroit

I'd like to hear more feedback on how they sounded.
We all know Scott, Charlie and Frankie play tight, but I'm really curious how Joey and Dan did?
If everyone thinks that sounded good at fucking Harpo's....tonight's going to be awesome.

AREMD AND FUCKIN DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!1 YAS!!! its beenmy dram ever sinse ive got into metal to here that song live!!!!??? an amaizn setlist but you put i am the law in twice and theres no keep it in the family but that is a great list.Can bellaodnna still sing?!!

reidie said:
^^
and keep it in the family
Skeleton In The Closet would also be nice

They did "Keep It In The Family" I thought I was missing one. Thanks

I agree awesome show....there were a few first night "kinks" but for the most part the band was on.... When they hit the stage the energy was off the charts...Proboboly the biggest crowd Anthrax brought to Harpo's in a while...People were really into it and watching the bands, and Joey's enthusiasm..you couldnt help but headbang in approval...

oh yeah..if anyone had any doubts about Joey and Danny ...don't worry...Danny , other than a few equipment failures( he had a rig of about 100 pedals that was straight out of NASA) played every solo dead on...Joeys voice sounded much better than "live the island years"....the guy is oldschool metal all the way and is a great frontman...he was nailing the high parts , never went out of breath...had a little trouble with his in ear monitors but held it together just fine...as much as I love John Bush these songs sound so "right" with Joe.

t-rave said:
oh yeah..if anyone had any doubts about Joey and Danny ...don't worry...Danny , other than a few equipment failures( he had a rig of about 100 pedals that was straight out of NASA) played every solo dead on...Joeys voice sounded much better than "live the island years"....the guy is oldschool metal all the way and is a great frontman...he was nailing the high parts , never went out of breath...had a little trouble with his in ear monitors but held it together just fine...as much as I love John Bush these songs sound so "right" with Joe.

That's great!!! I knew Joey and Danny would kick ass! :headbang:

For all the ney sayers and those who think the reunion would be somewhat complacent: NOT! Chicago you're in for a treat tonight/tomorrow. I'm still in awe at the performance they gave last night. The crowd, the energy. Unbelievable! Personally I was floored at the response from Harpo's. My mind's eye will never let me forget (or the pix which I'll post in an hour or so) everyone screaming AMONG! AMONG! until I thought they might not have anything left and they whip out "Gung-Ho". They ARE dangerous and unpredictable and still making a lot of noize! Congrats!