Great show in Detroit

Bass Fellow said:
For all the ney sayers and those who think the reunion would be somewhat complacent: NOT! Chicago you're in for a treat tonight/tomorrow. I'm still in awe at the performance they gave last night. The crowd, the energy. Unbelievable! Personally I was floored at the response from Harpo's. My mind's eye will never let me forget (or the pix which I'll post in an hour or so) everyone screaming AMONG! AMONG! until I thought they might not have anything left and they whip out "Gung-Ho". They ARE dangerous and unpredictable and still making a lot of noize! Congrats!
nice
ANTHRAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The opening bands at the show were SHIT. Absolutely terrible, all of them.

Anthrax completely blew away my expectations. It was a fucking excellent show, and it felt incredibly awesome to hear songs that I thought I'd never hear live. \m/

Jean-Pierre said:
The opening bands at the show were SHIT. Absolutely terrible, all of them.

Anthrax completely blew away my expectations. It was a fucking excellent show, and it felt incredibly awesome to hear songs that I thought I'd never hear live. \m/

Hey Frenchy :D , did you ever give any consideration to the fact that the local bands at Harpos get absolute shit for a mix??? There were some good bands on that bill, give Anthrax the mix South Gate had and see what they would sound like...I don't think you would be on here poppin off :err:

I will agree with you on Anthrax, they also exceeded my expectations, great energetic fuckin show...maybe not worth $25-$32 but still an excellent show.

:wave:

Whoah...what a show!
They sounded fucking great.

I've been watching them since the 80's.
I've got to say that they sounded better last night than they did back then!

The whole show was mediocre....reminded me why I hate the 80's and most of the early 90's music. I am glad that I didn't pay for my ticket, this show probably ranks at about #89 as far as good concerts go for me. BRING JOHN BUSH BACK:yell:

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
The whole show was mediocre....reminded me why I hate the 80's and most of the early 90's music. I am glad that I didn't pay for my ticket, this show probably ranks at about #89 as far as good concerts go for me. BRING JOHN BUSH BACK:yell:

It´s just what I expected, the ones whose opinions I value (just like you but not to kiss your ass :) ) said the show was nothing to write home about.

If this reunion really sucks the big one. The fans won't go. And maybe just maybe Scott and Charlie will have to decide what makes them truly happy.