Time
Blood
Keep it in the Family
In My World

Discharge
Intro to Reality
Belly of the Beast
Gridlock

Great set not a bad tune in there, but I would like to hear Howling Furies and Lone Justice, two of my favorite 'Thrax tunes.

Well that is some wishfull thinking.

If anthrax does do this ozzfest jaun, there is not a chance in hell they will be allowed to play that long. ADI would take up almost a third of their set time.

Slayer only got about 30-40 minutes last year. Given, it was an incredible 30 minutes. But do you really think they would give Anthrax any more then that? I know they won't. Maiden and Sabbath will be on the stage forever. If Ozzy gets sick this year and Bruce has to sing for Sabbath I am going to be both delighted and pissed. I was at the philly show last year when Halford stepped in for Ozzy. It was fucking awesome but at the same time, I still have never seen Ozzy and was looking forward to it.

Thrillho said:
I was at the philly show last year when Halford stepped in for Ozzy. It was fucking awesome but at the same time, I still have never seen Ozzy and was looking forward to it.

Maybe this year Kelly will replace him. To quote Silky Johnston "I like her song Papa Don't Preach, well bitch I got a song for you, Daughter dont sing"

Thrillho said:
Well that is some wishfull thinking.

If anthrax does do this ozzfest jaun, there is not a chance in hell they will be allowed to play that long. ADI would take up almost a third of their set time.

Slayer only got about 30-40 minutes last year. Given, it was an incredible 30 minutes. But do you really think they would give Anthrax any more then that? I know they won't. Maiden and Sabbath will be on the stage forever. If Ozzy gets sick this year and Bruce has to sing for Sabbath I am going to be both delighted and pissed. I was at the philly show last year when Halford stepped in for Ozzy. It was fucking awesome but at the same time, I still have never seen Ozzy and was looking forward to it.
Sabbath was not onstage "forever" last year.

AIR
Lone Justice
Among the Living
Caught in a Mosh
I Am the Law
NFL
Be All, End All
Now It's Dark
Time
In My World
Belly of the Beast

If there's time, throw in Metal Thrashing Mad, Panic and the two obvious cover tunes...

the most realistic? NFL, Caught In A Mosh, Got The Time, Madhouse, Antisocial, Indians, I´m the Man, Be All End All, Bring The Noise, the end.

John gave Joey's songs a run for their money.
I think Joey should sing some Bush ear stuff

Room For One More
Safe Home
Inside Out
Random Acts Of Senseless Violence
What Doesn't Die

shit like that

I Don't Die said:
John gave Joey's songs a run for their money.
I think Joey should sing some Bush ear stuff

Room For One More
Safe Home
Inside Out
Random Acts Of Senseless Violence
What Doesn't Die

shit like that

OK. Wanna bet it doesn´t happen?
Do you think Halford would sing Bullet Train, Hell Is Home or Blood Stained?
And why Bruce Dickinson actually CAN sing Man On The Edge and Lord Of The Flies?
Go figure. Or do the math.

Among The Living
Lone Justice
Metal Thrashing mad
Misery Loves Company
Caught In A Mosh
Madhouse
Medusa
NFL
I Am The Law
Make Me Laugh
Gung-Ho
Indians
Death From Above
A.I.R
Armed And Dangerous

...now that would make me cream my pants.

johnnieCzech said:
OK. Wanna bet it doesn´t happen?
Do you think Halford would sing Bullet Train, Hell Is Home or Blood Stained?
And why Bruce Dickinson actually CAN sing Man On The Edge and Lord Of The Flies?
Go figure. Or do the math.
There's a huge difference between Rob Halford and Joey Belladonna. Ripper Owens only recorded two studio albums with Judas Priest, while John Bush was with Anthrax for about half of the bands history. Belladonna should sing Bush songs, Halford should not sing Ripper songs.