Setlist of the reunion shows

TD said:
FUCK Blowadonna.
And FUCK all of the Stepford fans. They are scabs with no integrity.
Milano was right the whole time. Go figure.

Fuk you
An Anthrax tour will rule with Joey or with John, some people prefer John, I on the other hand prefer Joey but any Anthrax is better than no Anthrax.

MikeyBong said:
There's a huge difference between Rob Halford and Joey Belladonna. Ripper Owens only recorded two studio albums with Judas Priest, while John Bush was with Anthrax for about half of the bands history. Belladonna should sing Bush songs, Halford should not sing Ripper songs.

Don´t be silly. When there´s the "old school reunion" the first thing bands do is forget that the in-between eras ever happened. If Anthrax does a reunion with Dan and Joey, they would pretend that the years 1993-2004 didn´t exist. Does Ozzy sing any Tony Martin (or Dio for that matter) song?

anthrax said:
So what is the official line up??? Please somebody let me know. I just heard about Joey being back. Finally.

Apparently it is the best anthrax lineup with Scott,Charlie, Dan. Frank and JOEY!!!!

If the tour comes anywhere near me I will be there althouh it seams that Antrax avoid the northwest like the plague

johnnieCzech said:
Don´t be silly. When there´s the "old school reunion" the first thing bands do is forget that the in-between eras ever happened. If Anthrax does a reunion with Dan and Joey, they would pretend that the years 1993-2004 didn´t exist. Does Ozzy sing any Tony Martin (or Dio for that matter) song?
Actually, it would be silly of me to say that Joey "would" sing Bush era songs, not "should". I don't really believe he will, but he should.

Matt Bello said:
Do you think Frank will be on the next studio album?

I personally think that it isn´t very likely since it was not so long ago that he left/was kicked out. Besides I´d rather see Dan Lilker rejoining because in my opinion he´s the only ex-member who could give the band new strength musically.

Schurl said:
I personally think that it isn´t very likely since it was not so long ago that he left/was kicked out. Besides I´d rather see Dan Lilker rejoining because in my opinion he´s the only ex-member who could give the band new strength musically.

In the word of George Bush, you've "misunderestimated" Frankie.

I think the next album will be with the ATL lineup(provided the tour goes over well), and it will be where POT left off-ball stomping, ripping metal

DeathsHead said:
I think the next album will be with the ATL lineup(provided the tour goes over well), and it will be where POT left off-ball stomping, ripping metal

I agree. And have doubts whether it will be good.

Im just gonna wait for official word before I pass judgement. Anthrax are confirmed as playing Glasgow in May and i'm sure it will be the ATL line up, and of coarse i'll be there however i would prefer it if Bush and Rob were playing as i feel this is the strongest line up. Im sure they are doing this tour to give Bush time at home with his kid before returning to record the follow up to WCFYA. Plus if Bush was leaving don't you think that there would be some sort of farewell tour, or he'd have at least mentioned it during the South American shows.

Anthrax always made decisions like these. Did Joey do any farewell shows back in 1991? Or Frankie? Did anyone mention anything? I try to think logically and there is no way that WCFYA lineup would return after the reunion tour.