All of Among the Living???

yerblind

New Metal Member
Jul 7, 2006
:kickass: It was great to see Among the Living from beginning to ALMOST the end. In Houston, they played up through the intro to "Imitation of Life" and then split off into some other tunes. I kept waiting for them to break back into "Imitation of Life," but they didn't.:cry: Up until that point, the show was incredible, but--damn--I wanted to see them finish Among the Living for real. The quick part of "Imitation of Life" was something to look forward to--that song shreds--and I have to admit I was let down that they didn't really play ALL of Among the Living. Otherwise, it was a good time and a fun show. :headbang: Did they do this in the other shows? If you read this in advance of one of the upcoming "Among the Living" shows, be aware that you might not actually see Among the Living from beginning to end. Not the worst thing in the world, I know, but, nevertheless, it was a let-down for me.

I was at this show as well and really enjoyed it. It was great hearing the Among The Living album and then the extras as well. I loved the venue as well. Very cool place. I wish we had somewhere like that here in Birmingham.

I also saw the show on the following night in Little Rock, and got the pleasure to meet Brent while hanging out with the Thrax dudes. Nice guy that Brent. Anyway, that show was great as well. I can't wait till next time!!!