Among The Living in full

Mickenglanduk

Mar 8, 2003
England
Visit site
Have you read the new news on the main page OMG '05.24.06 | tour dates added
2 Texas HEADLINE dates and an Illinois date added, see the tour page>> The NSA, under Bush's new wire tapping plan, intercepted some calls from Scott to Charlie and apparently they may be play the entire Among The Living album at these shows. The NSA did not respond to my request for comment on the matter. '

Among The Living played in full OMG!!!! How much would i love to hear 'Immation of Life' live.:headbang:

Thrillho said:
No PA. Boo.

Yeah for some reason no east coast?!? I was hoping they would atleast go to Philly this time...I really didn't want to travel far to see them as an opener but if they were the headliners and like they are in a few of these cities, plus the fact that they're gonna play the whole album...I really would've drove it...they aren't even coming close to us in driving distance:erk:

Would'nt the whole ATL record take up the entire time slot? Actually, I think the whole record is longer then the average opening time slot!

Pearl Room in Mokena, IL? Where the fuck is that? I mean, I know where Mokena is (fuckin' way south suburb), but never heard of the Pearl Room.

I'd have to see what time the show is since I now live in the NW 'burbs and work way the fuck up in North Chicago (1 exit south of Great America).

remington69 said:
Pearl Room in Mokena, IL? Where the fuck is that? I mean, I know where Mokena is (fuckin' way south suburb), but never heard of the Pearl Room.

I'd have to see what time the show is since I now live in the NW 'burbs and work way the fuck up in North Chicago (1 exit south of Great America).

I've played there, size wise it's like oasis 160