It's Official: ANTHRAX's 'Among The Living' Lineup To Reunite

i did think that anthrax back in australia in may was a little too good to be true lol,this tour is going to go over so damn well its not funny.

Discuss new music releases? With the hooting owl and steve perry. This is just plain wrong. The wcfya line up was the greatest incarnation ever, bar none, no arguments, fact. If you don't agree, you are wrong. I am ashamed to be an anthrax fan at this moment. Keep Bush in the family. Please.

What Mr. Wu is not telling you is that they are moving John to keyboards. Yes, the next album will feature atmospheric keyboards in the mix.

LouieFatterson said:
What Mr. Wu is not telling you is that they are moving John to keyboards. Yes, the next album will feature atmospheric keyboards in the mix.

Keyboards.....Really? Cool, I always wanted to here them do a cover of Europes final countdown. Then maybe that cool beavely hills cop theme. :headbang:

Hey Mr. Wu

Sorry that it bothers you that we, the fans, who buy the tickets, albums, shirts, etc have to keep trying to figure this out, but until you guys say what is going on beyond today's press conference, which everyone knew anyway...we are prone to speculate, so don't act so bothered by it. I have heard through another band that Rob is gone and since nothing has officially been heard from you or John, One can only assume. Although John doesn't seem like the type to sit around for a year and wait for you to make money he probably isn't. He is too talented and seems to have too much pride for that.

If it's from Mr. Wu, wouldn't that be official? People ask for something official, well, they got it. He's posted that John is not leaving the band, what more needs to be said? As for Rob, in a different thread, he said that no one is leaving the band. Maybe this reunion is a tour while John spends time with his kid, Rob works on producing a new album for another band. Who know, who cares, Wu has spoken that no one is leaving the band. Although not sure what Joey Vera will be doing during that tour. But lets start some more threads about Joey and John and the reunion tour. I think we can use another 10 of them at least.

Slave to the Metal Foundation.

Per Google, no such foundation exists.

SMF

Hmmm.......

I just wish the whole reunion was an April Fool's Joke!

Why is everyone going apeshit about this?? Here is what is probably happening. John wants to spend this summer with his new family and not with 4 other stinky guys in a tour bus. Wu has said nobody is leaving the band, so I figure they want to tour a little over the summer, got offered some festivals whether it be Sharonfest or the Megadeth tour so they decided as a novelty to do the reuinion thing. Me personally I prefer Joey but I also love John.

It would be great if I could share my thoughts with you loyal listeners without it immediately getting posted on Blabbermouth. I have no problem with Blabbermouth, I just wish this was a forum to speak to you and only you. That's the blessing and the curse of the internet; instant gratification for everyone all the time and you become used to it. Some things aren't for the whole world to know. Please don't waste your time speculating. There are much better ways to spend your time. Like watching the US version of The Office tonight and hoping it will be funny. Give it a chance. After tonights 'remake' of the original pilot episode it will go off in it's own direction with new scripts. I've got my fingers crossed. And if it sucks, there's always the original on DVD. And Sin City opens up next week. Go see that. As far as what we're doing, we're doing a reunion. That's what we are focusing on right now for a myriad of reasons. You'll just have to ask me when you see me.

Well, you can send private messages to everyone.

Yeah, I'll shut up now. :)

BTW, Scott, did you ever see the movie "Broadcast News"? I think it came out back in the late 80s. If so, remember one of the final scenes where they called in the news tip? That station reminds me a bit of Blabbermouth. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then never mind.

Before y'all ask, I saw the movie in a college communications class. :wave:

Rich

Mr. Wu said:
It would be great if I could share my thoughts with you loyal listeners without it immediately getting posted on Blabbermouth. I have no problem with Blabbermouth, I just wish this was a forum to speak to you and only you. That's the blessing and the curse of the internet; instant gratification for everyone all the time and you become used to it. Some things aren't for the whole world to know. Please don't waste your time speculating. There are much better ways to spend your time. Like watching the US version of The Office tonight and hoping it will be funny. Give it a chance. After tonights 'remake' of the original pilot episode it will go off in it's own direction with new scripts. I've got my fingers crossed. And if it sucks, there's always the original on DVD. And Sin City opens up next week. Go see that. As far as what we're doing, we're doing a reunion. That's what we are focusing on right now for a myriad of reasons. You'll just have to ask me when you see me.

Hey Scott! I'm not sure if your going to see this, but I just thought I would say it anyway:

Best of luck this summer! I can't wait to see the new line-up, regardless if your doing Ozzfest, the Megadeth tour, or whatever. Glad you were able to patch things up with Joey Belladonna! He's one of my favorite vocalists, and it should be fun to see him on stage! I just hope he doesn't become a "pre-madonna" :D No offense there, Joey!

You and the guys have released some of my favorite albums over the past few years, and I don't know if you ever saw that "Sound of White Noise" post I made a few weeks back, but although Dave Mustaine may had saved my life, you kept me saine!

Up the Irons!

-Larry