It's Official: ANTHRAX's 'Among The Living' Lineup To Reunite

SaviourSelf said:
Hey Mr. Wu

Sorry that it bothers you that we, the fans, who buy the tickets, albums, shirts, etc have to keep trying to figure this out, but until you guys say what is going on beyond today's press conference, which everyone knew anyway...we are prone to speculate, so don't act so bothered by it. I have heard through another band that Rob is gone and since nothing has officially been heard from you or John, One can only assume. Although John doesn't seem like the type to sit around for a year and wait for you to make money he probably isn't. He is too talented and seems to have too much pride for that.
I hate to stir shit up, but that's an excellent point! :wave:

If we're going to speculate, we might as well do it right. After all, Scott isn't bothered whether we do...

I know they want to save the reason for them doing the reunion for the big press conference, but the real reason for them not saying anything is probably caught up in contracts and legalities, etc... They'll still be hammering the details out. You know the kind of thing;

Clause #431 - 'no-one may mention owls, clocks or height around Mr Spitz'.
Clause #537 - 'Any reference to Bush must only be used in the context of shrubs or as a euphamism for female genitals'.
Clause #745 - ''Band members will refrain from questioning the authenticity of Mr Belladonna's Indian heritage'.
Clause #957 - 'The phrase "sell-out" may only be used in the context of well-attended concerts'.

Etc...

the blabbermouth people are just insecure, dignityfree, spying assholes. Who reads the pile of crap anyway. This is really a descent of "journalism". FUCK THEM.

johnnieCzech said:
the blabbermouth people are just insecure, dignityfree, spying assholes. Who reads the pile of crap anyway. This is really a descent of "journalism". FUCK THEM.

Judging by the number of people who post on their forums and the people on this forum who post articles from Blabbermouth here, I'd say A LOT of people read it.

Besides, if a member of a band posts on the band's official forum something about them doing a reunion, then it is news. Spying? Please, it's a public forum.

jdelpi said:
Judging by the number of people who post on their forums and the people on this forum who post articles from Blabbermouth here, I'd say A LOT of people read it.

Besides, if a member of a band posts on the band's official forum something about them doing a reunion, then it is news. Spying? Please, it's a public forum.
How's come if you question something about Blabbermouth, it's legit, but if Johnny does, yolu give him a "please." Kinda arrogant dontcha think?

jdelpi said:

I just noticed you were listening to a younger band, Shadows Fall, when you posted and not some obsucre rare bootleg of Rush, Iron Maiden or Anthrax. You really aren't so old :D

Just Kidding I like a lot of Rush stuff too.

TD said:
How's come if you question something about Blabbermouth, it's legit, but if Johnny does, yolu give him a "please." Kinda arrogant dontcha think?

"How's come" you're cool if you bring strippers on an Anthrax tour bus, but if someone else is a stripper, she's a whore?

I'm not a big Blabbermouth fan either. I was taking issue with Johnny implying not many people read Blabbermouth and saying Scott posting on this board is not newsworthy.

DarbysDad said:
I just noticed you were listening to a younger band, Shadows Fall, when you posted and not some obsucre rare bootleg of Rush, Iron Maiden or Anthrax. You really aren't so old :D

Just Kidding I like a lot of Rush stuff too.

I need to get some obscure bootlegs of Shadows Fall, but first I need more of their official releases.

jdelpi said:
"How's come" you're cool if you bring strippers on an Anthrax tour bus, but if someone else is a stripper, she's a whore?

I'm not a big Blabbermouth fan either. I was taking issue with Johnny implying not many people read Blabbermouth and saying Scott posting on this board is not newsworthy.
But hell, Blabbermouth doesn't know for absolute certain Mr. Wu is Scott.
And don't be so testy :ill: We like fun loving Justin better...

Lets face it... we ALL read blabbermouth... it truly is the heavy metal Fox News.

The only thing is... we all know that they've had a hard-on against Anthrax for quite some time. They always stir the pot... you can tell by the way they put headlines on stuff that was written in an alpha mail or a blast beat.

The one thing I must say, is that Blabbermouth has been posting for 6 weeks that Anthrax is co-headlining Ozzfest. If they are wrong, then finally the egg will be on their face.

max said:
anthrax are one confused band now.

it's a totally stupid move and so out of touch with what fans actually want.
(well not if you count the 2 spitz fans, and 4 joey fans on this board).

a sad day for metal...

BRING IT ON. WAY TO SPEAK FOR ALL THE "FANS" YOU NU ANTHRAX FANS HAVE TO WAKE UP AND FACE THE FACT THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST ANTHRAX TOUR SINCE THE EARLY 90'S I CANT FUCKING WAIT

ironmaidenfan09 said:
BRING IT ON. WAY TO SPEAK FOR ALL THE "FANS" YOU NU ANTHRAX FANS HAVE TO WAKE UP AND FACE THE FACT THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST ANTHRAX TOUR SINCE THE EARLY 90'S I CANT FUCKING WAIT

Hmmmphhhhhhh!
I'm a "NU" Anthrax fan, I've only been following em for 15 years!
GFYS!:tickled:

ironmaidenfan09 said:

I agree, honestly, I love all three factions of Anthrax. My first Anthrax show was in 91 with Public Enemy and Primus, I saw Anthrax in 2003 with John, and I actually had Neil Turbin meet up with me at my house! BTW, Neil is a very friendly soul, and still has great talents(Via "ThreatCom Delta"). I've been a Thrax fan since 86 and even though Mr. Bush is my favorite singer for the band, I'm totally down with seeing Mr. Belladonna singing for them one more time! :headbang:

AugDawg

augdawg2 said:
I agree, honestly, I love all three factions of Anthrax. My first Anthrax show was in 91 with Public Enemy and Primus, I saw Anthrax in 2003 with John, and I actually had Neil Turbin meet up with me at my house! BTW, Neil is a very friendly soul, and still has great talents(Via "ThreatCom Delta"). I've been a Thrax fan since 86 and even though Mr. Bush is my favorite singer for the band, I'm totally down with seeing Mr. Belladonna singing for them one more time! :headbang:

AugDawg

Anyone know where I can hear some Threatcom Delta? I wanna hear it but I dont want to buy there cd unless I'm sure I'll like it