Among the Living Tab Book

jns

New Metal Member
Feb 3, 2006
Hey there,

Does anyone out there have the Anthrax Among the Living guitar tab book? If so, I want to buy it.

Thanks!

Thanks! The Among the Living tab book is out of print, so I'm looking for one that is sitting somewhere collecting dust. If anyone has one, let me know your price.

Thanks!

Do stand alone tab books for STD and ATL even exist? I have never seen them. I have seen tab books for FOM, POT and KBs. Chord books for SOE and the best of anthrax (STD, ATL and ITM). Thats all. I could be wrong? Anybody?

Thrillho said:
I found a book on Ebay which has all of STD, AMT and SOU4EA - but it is in standard notation, not TAB.

Yeah I have that - it's a bitch to translate!

Yep, Got Fistful, POT (that's pretty good) and the SOE music book (boo that!!),

Also have the S.O.D. book (for "Speak..."w hich is fantastic. Has commentaries on the songs, liner notes and a poster)

the POT and Fistfull books were easy enough for me to find, but, the ATL book I have only ever seen in that 3 record combo - and like I said it's not tabs it's standard notation.

i stole a best of anthrax book back in 1995
but no tabs in it.
it has compilation of 15 songs if i remember well
and its from spreading the disease and among the living only

the same day my nephew stole a metallica one(and justice...)
for drums with a cd.because he is stupid he kept the cd
and gave me the book

jns said:
I e-mailed that guy on Ebay. What he is selling is a collection of Among the Living tabs that he found on the Internet. It does not offer the guitar solos that I need.

There has to be one out there somewhere!
what he is selleing is what everyone can get for free. he might as well seel a cdr of Atari games.