Acoustic show videos

Well I always found myself loving the acoustic parts you stick into your songs so naturally an acoustic set list is fairly sublime for me! :)

But I'm impressed that you would even consider my suggestion of playing novella, I know full well how annoying that could be, as I agree it would take some "reinvention" but it could come out really cool. Of course it's easy for me to say something like that to you as I'm not the one who would have to do it haha. I mean you reworked "they were left to die" and that was the last song I figured you guys would do in an acoustic set(Barring drown the inland mare haha).

And I thought your version of autumn reflection was good! :( how was it not satisfactory? I never can get enough of that ending part.

There's a couple of sections in "Autumn Reflection" that felt a bit unnatural on the acoustics, mainly during the heavier sections of the song. We've since reworked it and now I think it feels better to play on acoustics than it did at that Antwerp gig. Like I said, the updated rendition of it will be heard sooner or later, so once it's out you can compare the two and hopefully hear the (preferable) difference.

There's a couple of sections in "Autumn Reflection" that felt a bit unnatural on the acoustics, mainly during the heavier sections of the song. We've since reworked it and now I think it feels better to play on acoustics than it did at that Antwerp gig. Like I said, the updated rendition of it will be heard sooner or later, so once it's out you can compare the two and hopefully hear the (preferable) difference.

Pfff you perfectionists disgust me! :heh:

Looking forward to it though