Adam..

Hey JimmyJamSlam...great to hear from you man. It's been ages. Missed you at Ozzfest, Cannibal and Kataklysm...and just about any other show I'd hope to see you at in Milwaukee or Chicago in the last year or so. Hopefully we'll catch each other soon enough...like March 13th at Joe's in Chicago. Be there punk! Try to drag Mr. Murray with you while you're at it. And congratulations on Jesse joining the band. That guy is a MONSTER on the skins and I'm sure he's helping bring your music to another level. I've still got your #, and mine hasn't changed...so I'll be talking to you in a week or so when we hit the U.S. Stay brutal man!

Adam

grrr Adam, we wont be at the show on the 13th, we'll be on tour ourselves, which is cool, but sucks because I wont see ya, but I'll just have to call you sometime soon then eh? haha. Hope the tour goes great for you guys, rip it up and we'll talk soon!

Jimmy

ahh, good to see "warrell" on hear as well. what's up dude? junior sagan here...haven't seen you in quite some time. i'll be chilling with the guys the day before up in minneapolis. gee, i hope adam throws ME a drumstick too!! hehe

What's up Gordo? Good to see you back in the forum. You too Warrel...Da-da...DA DA DA Da-da...da da da daaaa...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! That was overdue! Be ready to party in Minneapolis Gordo. You should try to get your ass to Chicago too. Warrel...we'll definitely party hard in Chicago. I can't wait! Thanks again for helping us out for the night as well...we really appreciate it. If you need any info about the van for parking in the garage, let me know. I'll call you in a couple days man!

METAL!
Adam

Adam and Junior, good to hear from you guys. Counting down the days until the Chicago show. I'll take care of the parking situation today or tomorrow. How are rehearsals going for the tour? I'm going to put up a chain link fence around our balcony the night you guys stay over to make sure no one gets too blitzed and jumps down into the middle of Lake Shore Drive. Would be a good way to go out I guess, oh well, get your ass down here soon!

-Warrell