Last night in NYC

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Alrighty... after spending a good while with my brothers from Into Eternity in NYC I can talk a little about last night's show. The sound was way fucking better than the past two shows I saw the band playing. The vocals had a much better sound as well, you could clearly hear both clean and death vox at all times, perfectly. The band was also a lot tighter than before, and got a great response from the crowd. Regarding the setlist, well, I guess you guys are gonna have to wait until they hit your town!!! Edguy and Hammerfall also did a great job, both bands are simply flawless live, great vocalists and great people without a doubt!

And by the way, on a personal note, Rob, Tim, Stu, Troy and my brother Adam THANK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH for everything! I can 200% guarantee you guys we'll be there in a few weeks to catch you guys with Strat! And BTW Adam, call me ASAP, we need to talk and you know why! LOL

Miltonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (Immitating Tim during soundcheck... lol)

Yeah last night's show ruled. They did sound great, indeed. I didn't get to say good by to those Into Eternity guys. :( I don't even think they know I go on this forum. HEY GUYS IT'S REBECCA WHAT THE FUCK IS UP YO? HAHA