Pictures from San Francisco Show last night

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
First off let me say RAWK!!!!!!!! What a kick ass show, and great tour. Single Bullet Theory did a great job opening up, the new material rules!!! Into Eternity got the second spot last night after the last two dates as support, oh well thats cool we will get them down here again soon enough!!!

Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Dude did a great job and fits the band to a T, he is the missing link. Very energenic and damn ,dude has some serious pipes. I didn't think I would ever compare anyone to Bruce from Agent Steel but Stu has a similiar high screm thing he does, very awesome and he did a great job all the way around with the harsh and clean vox.The set was a bit short but the crowd was mostly there for Into Eternity (very happy about that), the mosh pit was raging. I was hanging with my buddy John and we were totally raging as well specially during Three Dimensional Aperture, Spiralling, Elysium Dream and Begining of the End!!! It was great to see Tim,Troy and Rob again, very cool to hang out and talk shop for awhile. It was also very cool to meet Stu and Adam! I can't wait to see them again on the NEXT kick ass tour!!!

Beyond the Embrace was friggen awesome!!! Those dudes can play. I am definitely going to be getting all their albums!

Here are some pictures from the show, enjoy!!!

INTO ETERNITY/BEYOND THE EMBRACE

Bear

:hotjump:

IMG_0036.bmp