Into Eternity too sick to continue tour

I was planning on seeing Into Eternity tonight @ northern lights here in ny. When I saw that they had dropped out, I called up the venue and I was told that IE had left because of a death in someone's family... is this just the generic response a venue gives when they don't know what's wrong, or did something happen? Hope you guys get better soon... looking forward to seeing you live one of these days ;p

sorry wasn't joking around... by 'live' i meant 'perform live', not live as a crude joke about death :-/ i just read it over and saw how that could have been misinterpreted. i just wanted to make sure the death thing wasn't true. if it is, hope whoever was involved is doing ok.

geez what a story.... no deaths that I'm aware of, but the guys were seriously sick and are still on their way to recovery. Bronchitis, strep throat, pneumonia.... esp. the last is not something to toy with.

I missed seeing them in Tampa. They need to regroup for the rest of the touring they have planned this year. Get well soon guys! :headbang:

Didn't a member of Single Bullet Theory have a death in the family recently? I'm pretty sure I remember one of the guys saying something like that on stage the night I saw them with IE. Maybe they got the bands mixed up. o_O

yea i heard about a rumor like that, they also dropped out of the Northern Lights show in NY i was going to, i was super bummed i didnt get to see IE! get better dudes

Just saw them last night here in Winnipeg, and sick or not it was a great show!

Looks like they're getting over it, because not even the one with pnenomia brought an IV bag up onto stage with him! :tickled: