Drummer Adam Sagan Leaves Into Eternity

The Honorary Canadian

ex-IE band member
Jan 30, 2005
www.themetalauthority.com
I'm very sad to announce to all of you that I am no longer a member of INTO ETERNITY. This is not what I wanted, but the simple truth is, for personal and professional reasons I cannot continue to play in Into Eternity at this point in my life. I have nothing bad to say about Tim, Rob, Stu and Troy. They are truly wonderful people and some of my best friends. We've been through some tremendous experiences, and I can't thank them enough for the amazing times we've had and the incredible opportunities that they've given me. It's been absolutely humbling playing with such ferocious, capable and professional musicians. Thank you gentleman. I wish you nothing but the best. I also want to send a huge THANK YOU to all of the incredible fans and friends I've met and gotten to know so well, along with the truly gracious promoters that always treated IE so well, particularly the Brazilian Pride (you know who you three are), Sean "The Captain" Cipriano at The Pound in San Francisco, Noel at Inertia, Stephan and all of BCI, Jay Nedry and co. at Jaxx, and the whole crew of BB King's in NYC. An extra special thank you goes to all of the wildly dedicated and insane Into Eternity fans up in Regina. You all truly know how to support your scene! And of course, horns up to all the guys in Amorphis, Beyond the Embrace, Graveworm, Hate Eternal, Krisiun, Opeth, Nevermore, Kataklysm, and all of the other incredible bands with whom we've shared a stage (or gazebo) in the last 18 months. THANK YOU!!

Big hugs to you Adam - I am sad to see you leave, you know that. But one has to do what is best for themselves and I am sure the fans will understand. Much luck to whatever you do musically after this, although I know you won't need the luck. ;) You are a very talented musician and I know all will be well for you. Please please please keep in touch, okay?

Hey Adam... Paula over here...
I just wish the best on this "new life". ! You are such a great person/friend, and all I want is the best for you.
I hope Tim, Troy, Stu and Rob are doing well.. and I wish them all the best as well.
It's impossible to mention everything you and the rest of the band did for us.. you guys are just too awesome. Thanks for everything..
And Adam... the "Brazilian Pride" is here..supporting you.. no matter what!
=)

Adam,
Best of luck. Sorry to hear you are gone! It's been a blast talking with ya at NYC shows!!

Hey Adam,
I sorry to here about this. Good luck with you knew life and all. I met you once and it was pretty tight. : (

Hey my brother,

Just wanna let you know that your friends over here (the Brazilian Pride as you call) will support you in whatever you decide to do from now on. You're not just an idol in a band to the three of us, you are truly a friend.
Thank you SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

Looking forward to seeing ya soon!

PS. And a HUGE hug to my other brothers in the band!

-Milton Mendonca

IceQueen_ said:
Hey Adam... Paula over here...
I just wish the best on this "new life". ! You are such a great person/friend, and all I want is the best for you.
I hope Tim, Troy, Stu and Rob are doing well.. and I wish them all the best as well.
It's impossible to mention everything you and the rest of the band did for us.. you guys are just too awesome. Thanks for everything..
And Adam... the "Brazilian Pride" is here..supporting you.. no matter what!
=)

PAULA!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!! :):cool::hotjump::Spin::loco::p:D:wave::headbang:

And on a more serious note, sorry to hear that you're leaving the band Adam, you're one hell of a drummer. I'm sure we'll be seeing/hearing more of you soon enough though. Best of luck! \m/

Thank you for all the great memories! I wish you all the best in your personal endeavors. We are still your fans and we will continue to support you in all that you do. :)

You are still my favorite drummer!

Please keep in touch

p.s. Halcyon any time soon? :D? That would be awesome :headbang:

wow this is horrible, not as bad as the state of the union address, but it is up their as sucking alot. Thanks adam for all your hard work. I really enjoyed talking to you in des moines and houston, but this as in many things in life, it must go on. However you are a badass and I was really looking forward to hearing the new album with you on it. thanksd for all your hard work and you will be missed.

COME BACK JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that sucks Adam. I'm glad I got to see you in concert because you truly kicked ass with Into Eternity.

Adam,

It was an honor and a priviledge to meet you at a couple of hometown shows here in Regina, that first time at Rob's when you gave me the Halycon CD, and that time at STC when you were doing some photocopying (if you remember that haha - very cool surprise when the band just got back from on tour). Good luck in all your future endeavors and I know I speak for alot of people when we say that we will miss you. I never did get a crash course drum lesson from you... :(

Mark
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Into_Eternity/

Adam, it was a pleasure and an honor sharing the stage, time and the overall experience with you as a fellow newcomer in my short time with the band. I was really looking forward to hearing how it would all turn out with you behind the skins on the next album. Seeing you at the NY shows last year was like running into an old friend.
You're a good guy, wise beyond your years, and I know you'll always persevere and succeed in whatever you do. You've got my number, keep in touch.
Good luck to you and Into Eternity.
DeaN