Into Eternity Return Home After 2005’s Fifth American Tour!

Takashi

Feb 8, 2005
Canada’s INTO ETERNITY, who have “added a new dimension to the metal genre,” (BW&BK), have wrapped up a solid year of touring North America. Covering metals musical spectrum, the band have had the honor of sharing the stage with several of the genre’s top heavyweight bands. Talking about the band’s year, mainman Tim Roth said, “Our touring cycle for Buried In Oblivion has finally come to a close. We’ve had a great year and would like to thank all the fans, our label, our agent, and all the promoters for the best year of our metal career. It has been a band goal to finally tour the U.S.A. properly, this year we have had the chance to make that happen not just once, but five times. Thank you to all the amazing bands that we toured with Kataklysm, Graveworm, Mystic Circle, Amorphis, Beyond The Embrace, Single Bullet Theory, Naglfar, Hate Eternal, Krisiun, Incantation, Hammerfall, Edguy, Stratovarius, Nevermore, and Opeth.

“INTO ETERNITY, now home in Canada, will go into winter hibernation. The plan is to write and record our fourth album, and then tour again in spring 2006. Our lineup has solidified after 140 shows together, so we’re in full gear for the new album. With the new members the sound will be a bit different, but we will always remain INTO ETERNITY. I know we can count on all of our amazing fans to support us. Keep it metal!”

Revolver Magazine, which features INTO ETERNITY in this month’s issue, called “Buried in Oblivion a defiantly original work filled with stunning musical virtuosity and truly original ideas.” Receiving resounding international praise for the album, INTO ETERNITY has tirelessly introduced it to audiences through relentless touring since its release. Watch for the band’s follow up album in 2006.

www.centurymedia.com

www.intoeternity.net
New cd next year is going to kick some ass! :D

Nag said:
What kinda sucks is that they never came to a city near me =[

Hopefully they come to San diego next tour! =D
my cousins drove up from San Deigo for the Strato show in Santa Ana- and they hung out afterwards and talked to the IE guys after

but its a long drive, especially with traffic so awful these days, so I don't blame ya

That's a bit too far. Thats past Los Angeles.. If it was in Los Angeles I woulda went.. then again I've been poor.. If they play the Emperor/Behemoth show.. I'm going.

Yeah, then come back full-force for the Sonata Arctica stuff. I am soooo happy...this one I can finally see!

@ Nag - Santa Ana is not past Los Angeles, it's way way closer to San Diego - less than an hour and a half from San Diego. Plus the fact that each time the guys have been down south, they have hit Los Angeles and/or Hollywood as well as Santa Ana... I've been there each time and I live near San Francisco. ;) And yah, unfortunately they won't be out with Sonata Arctica, BUT on the upside, we get a new album! WOOT!

Last time they were touring and hit LA I was living in Las Vegas. Sorry.. no band is worth driving 4-6 hours for their gig then turn right back around. I'm a big IE fan and all.. but sorry guys. I'm poor and the Gas pwns me. We're making the trek to LA for Emperor in July.. but that's a group of us.

^ Taken from this thread that I posted in. Additional left out information is that they're gonna be working on a new album....

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203901

Noble Viking said:
They are NOT supporting Sonata Arctica on their upcoming US tour! Both times I saw them with Stratovarius, I talked to some of the band members and they said they are NOT touring with them. Their general answers were like "we need to go home, we've been touring non stop, we need to write new material!" They also said that that promotion of them touring with IE was tickerbastard's/venues faults because they were too over zealous when posting the information.