Into Eternity Setlist?

GameFreac

The Derminator
Feb 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
So I already got the Symphony X setlist but now I need the Into Eternity setlist.

I finally listened to their old stuff today (Buried in Oblivion) and it's AWESOME...should of gave their old albums a chance sooner

If anyone has it or finds it on a site, post it here.

I've already posted the setlist for Cambridge, MA (04/04/08) in another thread, but here it is again:

Splintered Visions
Out
Severe Emotional Distress
Beginning Of The End
Surrounded By Night
Timeless Winter

On some nights, Into Eternity has been substituting "Beginning Of The End" with their new song, "Diagnosis Terminal."

Into Eternity is a great band. But The Pearl Room screwed them over BIG TIME last night. The sound techs must have been on crack. The vocals were absent or severely hampered for the entire IE set. It was so frustrating!

But the guys in the band handled it well, and even joked about it.

What was last night's set list? I know it was a strange, almost-truncated set. But I think most of the set from previous shows made it into last night's set. For the record, does anyone know for sure what the set list was for the Mokena, Illinois (Pearl Room) show?

Bill

I'm pretty sure the NYC set list on 4/5 was this:

Out
Splintered Visions
Diagnosis Terminal
Surrounded by Night
Timeless Winter

This was the setlist for Mokena (pretty sure):

Diagnosis Terminal
A Black Light Ending
Splintered Visions
Surrounded By Night
Timeless Winter

Set list for Tempe was:

Diagnosis Terminal
A Black Light Ending (I guess that is the name of there other new song, didn't say it)
Splintered Visions
Surrounded by Night
Timeless Winter

So basically switch the 2nd and 3rd song and that is how it went.