Name/Date of new album?

metalheadmaniac0

New Metal Member
May 2, 2006
So since the newest album, Buried in Oblivion, came out, I haven't been keeping relaly up to date so much with Into Eternity news. However I could'nt help but notice today that a new album is well underway. I am definitely excited for this! Does anyone know what it might or will be called, and around when it'll come out? Thanks.

NightSoul said:
I whish it would be release before the end of the year or before 2007, I can't wait anymore dudes

The plan is to have it released well before the end of the year - no official dates or months yet - but we are done recording it.

It'll be off to Sneap pretty soon here so the wait shouldn't be too much longer! :headbang:

stinkymcgee said:
I don't know the name, but I heard it's gonna have way more cowbell.

hahahaha - oddly enough there were a lot of steamy mudpies built up on the lawn after sessions were done. I thought I seen Tom Green and a camcorder in the distance but the smell of human must have scared him away from the protein teets.

The tambourine is gonna be off the wall for this one though :headbang:

JimAustin said:
I thought I seen Tom Green and a camcorder in the distance but the smell of human must have scared him away from the protein teets.

I heard it was all the witch vocals that scared him away.

COIN said:
hey Jimbo!
where ya been !! Im ready to Party!

COIN said:
hey Jimbo!
where ya been !! Im ready to Party!

AHHHHHHH DEREK - we're gonna partay - we're gonna PART-AYYYY.....:kickass:

I've been in Regina - working - putzin around - jammin - keepin busy - you?

Nice avatar too - that retardedly long goatee always made me laugh.

Right On Jimmy-Cant wait to see ya! Im still workin and being Metal in Calgary-livin in the Ridge! That was a Powerful Goat you had then-Classic!!

See Ya soon Jimmy!:headbang:

cant wait for the new album, hope its as good as the last 2. Great great stuff...hope to see IE on tour when the new album comes out. Make sure to go to philly on the next tour!

June 20th, 2006 - recording completed!
Hi everyone,

Things are going well these days in the Into Eternity camp. The recording of our 4th album was recently completed at the end of May. Now we are looking forward to Andy Sneap putting all of his talent into mixing the new disc. That will take place around June 23/06. The band is excited for everyone to hear the new material.

Right now Mattias Norén is working on the CD packaging. I've seen the cover and it looks really amazing. Mattias always does a great job. Last week we finished a photo shoot with Cortney Bodnar. The pics turned out well and now it's up to Mattias to bring every thing to life.

We've been listening to a rough mix of the songs that the studio gave us. So far, I think it is a mix between Dead Or Dreaming and Buried In Oblivion. For this album we kept some things a bit more stripped down. Now we won't have 5 vocal harmonies going at once. The band decided that we want to sound more like we do live, so we stuck to 2 part vocal harmonies. It still sounds killer though and I'm sure people will dig the new melodies. Stu did a great job singing on this album. He has 5 different voices that he can change back and forth from. Wait to you hear some of the notes he hits!

That is all for now.....

keep it metal!

TIM

yesssssss!!!!!!!!

Tim let me hear the unedited stuff last night when I was updating the website and I CHOKED UP - THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!! The harmonies are still there, the songs are awesome, the grunts, or esp. the alternating between all the vocals, are still there - and then some, because Stu can do SO much, it's insane! And it adds to the whole mix, really. I heard rumors about witch vocals (halfordish stuff) and how some will hate it, well I can't imagine! If I (no Halford fan) love it THAT much, everyone will :p

I managed to finish the update, but didnt get to post or send out a newsletter yet (hopefully today) because something serious came up... Our cat took ill very suddenly and it looked so bad we went to a vet at 1am, again this morning and he was in so much pain we had him put to sleep :( RIP Robin... :cry: :cry: