New Member + October 6th

Haikka

New Metal Member
Sep 26, 2005
Hello, I'm a new member, I just registered a few minutes ago.
Well, my favorite band is probably Stratovarius, and when I saw that they are arriving on October 6th to Studio Seven in Seattle, I was very eager and excited. This'll be my first concert to date.

When I read about the show, it said that this band called 'Into Eternity" will also be playing. This is how I stumbled across this web page. I don't really have an Into Eternity album or any songs, is there any place where I can download some sample clips so I can be ready to enjoy the concert? My email address is SCHWERT(REMOVETHISPART)FISCHEN@HOTMAIL.COM if anyone can help me out.

I would like to ask, who is going to the Into Eternity/Stratovarius show on October 6th in Seattle? Any people from Redmond, Duvall, or Kirkland, etc? Any students fron Redmond High School or Eastlake High School?

Well, hopefully I'll see some of you at the show.

-Haik

We are in Redmond...of course we are also playing but...we are fans as well....We bought our tickets from Lyranthe before we got added to the bill.....Welcome to the boards and I look forward to meeting you...come say Hi to me at the merch booth...I like meeting new ppl... :wave:

Hehe you are the waking hour guy, I'm the guy who said I'd be going on the stratoforums :)

I wonder what it'll be like - I've never been to Studio Seven.
How big is the place?
Will it be full of fans, or empty?
Will everyone know the songs and be singing along and into it (esp. for Stratovarius) or ho-hum? I'm curious.

Haikka said:
I wonder what it'll be like - I've never been to Studio Seven.
How big is the place?
Will it be full of fans, or empty?
Will everyone know the songs and be singing along and into it (esp. for Stratovarius) or ho-hum? I'm curious.

Studio 7 is a warehouse with an upper bar balcony. Each show for IE has been drawing more and more fans, I expect this to be a mondo packed house because of the prog based music involved. I'm sure there'll be a lot of singing along, I know I will. Well, I'll be singing along for LYRANTHE, Into Eternity, and Strat. Expect this to be a most triumphant night!!!!

Be there for LYRANTHE, you'll be impressed!!!

That's too far away...... :yell:

I want it now. :D heh.

I'll be wearing my elements pt. 1 strato shirt (I don't have any IE shirts :cry: ), and I'll be up front and center, so anyone that's on here, come say hi!

Does studio seven have seats, or is it just everyone's standing around? I am short and afraid I wont be able to see with everyone standing up.:err:

Haikka said:
Does studio seven have seats, or is it just everyone's standing around? I am short and afraid I wont be able to see with everyone standing up.:err:

There are seats in the upper section (bar area) but minors aren't allowed up there. Otherwise, it's standing room only. Make sure you get there early so you are first in line to claim your spot up front.

See you there!

Marleah said:
I'll be wearing my elements pt. 1 strato shirt (I don't have any IE shirts :cry: ), and I'll be up front and center, so anyone that's on here, come say hi!

:kickass:
Just a few hours away!!!
You can say "HI" to me when I am standing on stage in front of you! I will be the guy with the Jack Daniels shirt....and the big ass 7-string bass!!

:kickass: