Info on all clubs/ages/tickets for US tour with STRATOVARIUS

Did you guys know that they're touring w/ Sonata Arctica next? How much luckier could a band get than to open for those two power metal kings? I got my ticket for 2/10/06 for Sonata Arctica and Into Eternity is on the ticket. I'm not really a fan of IE, but I liked the free sample I've heard and I'm interested in seeing them live.

Noble Viking said:
Did you guys know that they're touring w/ Sonata Arctica next? How much luckier could a band get than to open for those two power metal kings? I got my ticket for 2/10/06 for Sonata Arctica and Into Eternity is on the ticket. I'm not really a fan of IE, but I liked the free sample I've heard and I'm interested in seeing them live.
yeah, they're listed at the Galaxy in Santa Ana to play with Sonata Arctica on 2/11.

Kinda funny, last time they've actually been listed on the site since the Hate Eternal/Krisiun tour; they've had no advertising here for the Hammerfall show or the Stratovarius one, which bugs me.

just a few more days till the show here. it sucks bad though, i work till 6 (after a 10 hr shift) & doors open at 7. i've gotta book it home from work, shower, eat supper, pick up my friends & get downtown for the show. i'm gonna be tired as all hell that night, but who cares, i can sleep when i'm dead.

they just better have Jager at this venue...

I'll be at the show today (Monday.)

Hey guys, I've never really listened to these guys before, but I just wanted to say the show was awesome! The lead singer really kicks ass and the other members have great voices and a lot of talent! I met the bass player later and we talked a bit. I was gonna buy their cd off him, but they were sold out (I guess that's a good thing). Anyway, I liked their music and everything so I just gave the bass player all the ones I had in my wallet and told him to buy himself something with it. He hesitantly accepted, but I wanted to help out some cool musicians supporting the metal scene! I also met the rhythm guitarist (the one with the awesome growls) and he was nice enough to start signing stuff and even offered to take a few photos with him in it, which we did! Anyways, I thought they were awesome, they're really nice guys and I look forward to seeing them tommorrow at the Galaxy!!! :headbang: Goodnight!

Noble Viking said:
Hey guys, I've never really listened to these guys before, but I just wanted to say the show was awesome! The lead singer really kicks ass and the other members have great voices and a lot of talent! I met the bass player later and we talked a bit. I was gonna buy their cd off him, but they were sold out (I guess that's a good thing). Anyway, I liked their music and everything so I just gave the bass player all the ones I had in my wallet and told him to buy himself something with it. He hesitantly accepted, but I wanted to help out some cool musicians supporting the metal scene! I also met the rhythm guitarist (the one with the awesome growls) and he was nice enough to start signing stuff and even offered to take a few photos with him in it, which we did! Anyways, I thought they were awesome, they're really nice guys and I look forward to seeing them tommorrow at the Galaxy!!! :headbang: Goodnight!
did you hit that tonight (Galaxy)?

Good times, man. This was the 3rd time my buddy Frank and I have seen Into Eternity play there- 1st time for our friends Alex and Connor, and they were pissin themselves when Stu busted out those highs. Unbelievable. I lost count of how many times I turned to Frank, shaking my head in disbelief "jesus tap-dancing christ..." Rob's growls got some eyes popping too, and I love Tim's midrange. Guitars were awesome as always, Rob and Tim just shredding up fretboard, and their overall stage presence has definitely been stepped up since the last time they came through. Nice long set list, plenty of time for headbanging, fist-pumping, and singing along. The crowd was on fire- bottom line. Sweet show.

Keep coming back, guys, you tear the place up. :headbang:

^ Hello! I picked up their new cd got it signed by everyone except for the lead guitarist. Those guys are really nice and totally appreciated everything and everybody. It's too bad their tour bus broke down on their last stop of their tour, because they were telling me that they needed to go home and rest. They were also telling me that they are not going on tour with Sonata Arctica next year. Other than that, they played an unreleased song today of their new album and it was pretty awesome.

Noble Viking said:
^ Hello! I picked up their new cd got it signed by everyone except for the lead guitarist. Those guys are really nice and totally appreciated everything and everybody. It's too bad their tour bus broke down on their last stop of their tour, because they were telling me that they needed to go home and rest. They were also telling me that they are not going on tour with Sonata Arctica next year. Other than that, they played an unreleased song today of their new album and it was pretty awesome.
That's sweet. My friends and I showed up early, cuz two of em needed tickets still, and I saw them pull up. Well, 3 of them anyway. We didn't get a chance to go say hi afterwards- again- but we did shout out at two of them while they were taking stuff down at the merch booth.

My friends were some of the ones who kept starting up the mini pit in the back. And I was one of the few chicks in the pit area, sporting a new Strato shirt over the long-sleeve IE shirt I got a couple months back.

^ I couldn't recognize you by saying you were the person with the new Stratovarius shirt if you know what I mean :lol: I must say though, there were some beautiful ladies there that night. I'll just assume you were one of them.

Noble Viking said:
^ I couldn't recognize you by saying you were the person with the new Stratovarius shirt if you know what I mean :lol: I must say though, there were some beautiful ladies there that night. I'll just assume you were one of them.
haha, you can think that if you'd like ;)

I was one of the few females in the pit area. Where were you?

I was toward the front and a little bit to the left. I was wearing a Children of Bodom shirt with "bloody" lettering. I'm guessing you like Strato since you got their shirt so here you go...... a little gift for you....

IMG_0409resized.jpg

ie16.jpg

Any one of you in this shot somewhere?

I might be in that picture, but I can't see myself! Hey, if you have more pics of the show, could you please post them here? I'd really appreciate that...

Edit: Just noticed you posted the link to your pics in the pic thread.....makes sense....but if you have any pics of Stratovarius, or any more shots from the show for that matter, that'd be great!