Info on all clubs/tickets/ages for US Tour with Hate Eternal ***last edit June 9th***

yeah i'm glad i was warned about that, otherwise something like this can really upset me.
even if i don't have my facts straight, what's wrong with simply asking and having a q answered in a normal way. geesh.

HOORAY! It's official, the Regina show is at the Exchange, the other show will be moved.

This is from saskmetal:

THIS SHOW IS HAPPENING.

We've decided to do both shows, so we're moving the 18V/Misery Signals show to the Riddell Centre, while the Hate Eternal/IE show will be at the Exchange.

Now don't make us look stupid by not showing up for a show you asked for. Please buy tickets in advance, when they go on sale Monday.

Chris
www.surrealproductions.ca

Great show in Springfield, IL last Tuesday. You made a new fan out of me. I sent in a review to the Illinois times of the show, don't know if they will print it or not. If they do i will send you an email with the story. At any rate, i really like the buried in oblivion cd (though you are much heavier live) and Into Eternity will be getting heavy airplay on my show. You can check out the show at www.wqna.org on monday nights from 7-9 pm. We play death metal, black metal, thrash metal,true metal, and classic 80's metal i am still pissed that the package tour with Hate Eternal, Krisiun, and Incantation and Jungle Rot isn't playing St. Louis. :headbang:

:OMG:

Surreal Productions have cancelled the Regina show due to lack of sales. I didn't change it yet, because I just read it and don't want to believe it. But the local promotor (Peter of Surreal) posted it on saskmetal, and more so, that they'll stop putting on show of this genre. That's sad news for Regina :(
Also sad for the guys who wanted to show the rest how good the scene in Regina is........

so I guess I took finberg's abuse for nothing :erk:

I'm extremely sad right now... :( :cry:

Reginians are really bad with the advance ticket sales. The show would of probably been alright in numbers, but they cancelled it because no one bought advanced tickets. Bah hum bug... :mad: :(

Holy !*(@&^!)#*^)$!!@ that's so damned stupid. UGH. Here in the Bay Area, nearly NO ONE buys tickets ahead of time. You just kind of "know" which shows will be packed, etc. Surreal would never survive here if they based it on shit like that. I know pretty much that fans in Regina are the same way. You know what I would do if I lived there? I'd have EVERYONE who was originally gonna go to the show call Surreal and ask about the show. Maybe he would change his mind if he saw all the people calling? And yah, I took Finberg's shit for nothing too, but not like it hasn't happened before. Double HMPH.

Yeah, I know that the show wouldn't have been a bad turnout. This is the first all ages Into Eternity shows here in almost a year, and I knew a lot of kids who were really excited to go, myself included.

Maybe I should get people to call... :devil: Anyone know the number??

hi i noticed they will be playing september 30th at the Pyramid Cabaret 2005 with stratovarious im only 17 but i mean IE is my fav fucking band and i really want to seem them i got id'd at the royal albert both fucking times. any chance ill be able to see them this time? thanks fer helpin if by any chance you could

yah like i really need to know bad i hate to be a prick for posting 3 times but this show really like means everything to me so yah jus post when you know thanks