Jan/Feb 2007 Info on clubs, tickets, times for Destruction/IE tour

yes this is for sure info that still needs to be updated (as on more sites). Sadus dropped off the tour pretty recently and Into Eternity was asked to step in and of course they did, even though it meant having to cancel some Canadian dates unfortunately (and disappointing fans there). IE is on all dates of the tour, and esp. if you see Sadus listed, know that it should say IE instead now.

edit: just checked the Darkcity Productions myspace and there IE are already listed instead of Sadus on the main myspace, when you click the date they still list both LOL :

February, 5 2007 at DESTRUCTION:Into Eternity(Century Media):: MUNICIPAL WASTE:: ONSALE NOW@ Official Ticketmaster site. Tickets for Concerts, Sports, Arts, Theater, Family, Events, more
259 Banker Street, STUDIO B , BROOKLYN , NY, New York 11222
Cost : $20.00ADV / $27.00 DOS

FEB 5, 2007**DARKCITY PRODUCTION PRESENTS** DESTRUCTION (german thrash legends!)***Into Eternity(Century Media) SADUS (80s Bay Area Thrash legends, feat Steve DiGiorgio, of DEATH, Testament, etc)*** MUNICIPAL WASTE (feat Dave Witte of Melt Banana, Burnt By The Sun)*** MAGUS BEAST, EVERYTHING RUINED,Sanitarius *** 16 + TO ENTER*** 21+ TO DRINK W/ ID*** For public transportion information go to: HopStop.com - Subway Directions and Bus Directions for New York City (NYC) *** GET YOUR TICKETS NOW AT Official Ticketmaster site. Tickets for Concerts, Sports, Arts, Theater, Family, Events, more or go to: Order Tickets **** :::ITS CHEAPER TO GET TICKETS NOW THRU TICKET WEB!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the update Marlies, though i asked my friend in magus beast and he said they're on now. Glad you got info on the ages thing i wasn't sure since it looked like one of those 18/21+ places, good to know its "all ages" (i got friends between 18-21) :)

I sent an email to the club for the Tulsa show on the 27th about a week ago and haven't heard anything back. Nothing on their Myspace page about it either. I hope everything's still a go. :erk:

Right now the website gives an error, that could mean mail problems too. But it was there last weekend..
I don't see any recent info at all on their myspace either...
Looks like you best give the venue a call!

Right now the website gives an error, that could mean mail problems too. But it was there last weekend..
I don't see any recent info at all on their myspace either...
Looks like you best give the venue a call!

I got an automated message for upcoming events and they list some kind of party for that Saturday at 11PM but no mention of the concert and still no response from my emails. I'll try again later and see if I can get a live person. This is ridiculous.

I got an automated message for upcoming events and they list some kind of party for that Saturday at 11PM but no mention of the concert and still no response from my emails. I'll try again later and see if I can get a live person. This is ridiculous.

If you find anything out you should really post it. I I might make it to that one or omaha, not sure yet.

FYI - In wonderful omaha someone thought it would be a GREAT idea to have two venues with the same name. Into Eternity is playing at Sokol underground, not sokol auditorium. They are two different venues in different parts of the town.

Oh.. are they not in the same building? On my list on the IE website I already wrote the Underground, because I saw that on the general Sokol website. They do apparently belong together, but I wasn't aware that they were not in the same building or block or something. Good to know (more so for the visitors than me but still :lol: )

hey.. I see I never had that Phoenix show listed (nor did CM), did you have that in your list from the beginning (I thought I compared everything)?
And Tulsa ok.. I'll change that later. I assume you got the news from a direct source?

Yes of course I heard it from a direct source, that source being Tim and Schmier, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.

Apparently a lot of people had heard about a Phoenix show and they had known about it too, but it wasn't listed anywhere. So just for those people that seemed to know about it, thats why I posted it was canceled as well, since that's what the guys told me.

and great job as usual :headbang:

Yes of course I heard it from a direct source, that source being Tim and Schmier, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.
thought so :)

Apparently a lot of people had heard about a Phoenix show and they had known about it too, but it wasn't listed anywhere. So just for those people that seemed to know about it, thats why I posted it was canceled as well, since that's what the guys told me.
I was just wondering if I overlooked that date when I compared all the info in CM's and your list :loco:

I'm home now (been away most of the day) so I'm gonna update my list now!

If anyone needs tickets for the NY show on 2/5 - we - MAGUS BEAST - are one of the openers, and we have some discounted tickets to sell. ticketmaster has them for $20 plus surcharges and they are $27 the day of the show, but we will let them go for $15 each, including shipping to your door OR i can meet you guys outside the club the day of the show to give you tickets. email me at john@magusbeast.com and i can get you my cell # and then you can always meet up with me.

this show is going to be awesome

Oh man, im so mad that Into Eternity isn't coming to Arizona anymore!! I was so looking forward to it!

Last thing I heard is that they are looking into rescheduling that date in another venue, I have no idea how big the chance is that they manage to find one... I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!