Info on all clubs/tickets/ages for US Tour with Hate Eternal ***last edit June 9th***

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Okay so in going with my previous tour thread, thought I ought to make another one for the current upcoming tour with Hate Eternal, Krisiun, Incantation and All Shall Perish. Again, if you know anything different about the info posted, please let me know. I will check it out and change it if needed. Thanks much and hope to see you out there!!!

***QUITE A FEW ADDITIONS AND CHANGES UPDATED ON JUNE 9th, 2005***

***INTO ETERNITY ONLY***

6/7 Club 217 - Springfield, IL - 217.529.0196 - 21 AND OVER Call club for more details

***INTO ETERNITY AND ALL SHALL PERISH ONLY***

6/8 Quad City Live - Davenport, IA - (563) 322-2241 - 19 AND OVER, 8PM Tickets available at www.ticketmaster.com
6/9 The Arena - East Dubuque, IL - (815) 747-6135 - Tickets available at Moondog Music and also at the club.
6/10 Hairy Mary's - Des Moines, IA - 515.255.2456 21 AND OVER Call venue for tickets
6/11 Elbo's - Dayton, OH - DWELL IN DARKNESS II FESTIVAL (http://dwellindarkness.smnnews.com/) See website for info
***VENUE CHANGE***6/12 JJ Kelley's - Lansing, IL - 708.474.9977 - 18 AND OVER Tickets available at the club only. Doors are at 6, show starts at 7

***INTO ETERNITY ONLY***

6/15 - Jester's Pub - Fayetteville, NC - 710-423-6100 - 18 AND OVER, although anyone under 21 will have to pay an extra $2.

***HATE ETERNAL, KRISIUN, INCANTATION, INTO ETERNITY, ALL SHALL PERISH***

6/16 Jaxx - West Springfield,VA - 703-569-7772 - ALL AGES, on sale at www.ticketmaster.com
6/17 The Loft - Poughkeepsie, NY - (845) 471-1966 - 16 AND OVER. It is a subsection of the Chance Theater. Tickets available at www.ticketmaster.com
6/18 The Palladium - Worcester, MA - 508-797-9696- ALL AGES - tickets on sale at www.tickets.com
*** DATE CHANGE! *** 6/20 The Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA - 215-922-LIVE - ALL AGES, doors at 7PM. Tickets on sale at www.ticketmaster.com

***HATE ETERNAL, KRISIUN, JUNGLE ROT, INTO ETERNITY, ALL SHALL PERISH***

6/21 Kashmir - Quebec City, QC, CANADA - 418.649.1648 - 9PM
6/22 Café Campus - Montreal QC, CANADA - (514) 844-1010 - 18 AND OVER, 7PM.
6/23 Mavericks - Ottawa, ON, CANADA - 613.562.3941 - 19 AND OVER, doors at 8PM.
6/24 El Mocambo - Toronto, ON, CANADA - ALL AGES, Doors are at 8PM. It is the UPSTAIRS venue. They do NOT have a will call at this club, you can only get tickets through www.ticketmaster.ca

***VENUE CHANGE*** 6/25 Icon- Buffalo, NY - (716) 842-0167 - Tickets only available at the club DAY OF SHOW.
6/26 BB King Blues Club - New York, NY - 212-997-4144 - ALL AGES - tickets on sale at www.ticketmaster.com

***INTO ETERNITY ONLY***

***DATE ADDED*** 6/27 - Albie's Bar - Utica, NY - (315) 732-0498

6/28 Peabody's Down Under - Cleveland, OH - 216-776-9999 - doors at 7PM, call club for more details
***DATE ADDED*** 6/29 - Alvin's - Detroit, MI - ALL AGES, doors at 6:30PM, EARLY SHOW!!! Don't have any more info on this club, sorry.
***VENUE CHANGE***6/30 Sokol Auditorium - Omaha, NE - (402) 346-9802 - ALL AGES. Shows are usually sold through www.ticketmaster.com although this show is not listed yet. You can buy tickets at the venue with CASH.

JULY:
7/1 Ascot Room - Minneapolis, MN - @ Quest Club 612.338.3383 - ALL AGES, 6:30PM. Tickets on sale at www.ticketmaster.com

***HATE ETERNAL, KRISIUN, JUNGLE ROT, INTO ETERNITY, ALL SHALL PERISH***

7/2 Royal Albert - Winnipeg, MB, CANADA
7/3 Exchange - Regina, SK, CANADA - ALL AGES
7/4 Starlite Room - Edmonton, AL, CANADA - 780.469.2035 - 7PM
7/5 Warehouse - Calgary, AL, CANADA - NO MINORS, ID REQUIRED - Doors at 9PM.
7/6 The Generator - Prince George, BC, CANADA
***VENUE CHANGE*** 7/7 Red Room - Vancouver, BC, CANADA - NO MINORS, ID REQUIRED - Doors at 7PM, show at 730PM - EARLY SHOW!!!

7/8 Studio Seven - Seattle, WA - (206) 286-1312 ALL AGES, 7PM. Tickets available @ ticketswest 1.800.325.seat
7/9 Ash St Saloon - Portland, OR - (503) 226-0430. 21 AND OVER. Tickets available on www.ticketwest.com
7/10 Pound - San Francisco, CA - 415-826-9202 - ALL AGES. Tickets available NOW at www.ticketfusion.com or the venue itself.
7/12 The Boardwalk - Orangevale, CA 916.988.9247 ALL AGES. tickets on sale at www.tickets.com
7/13 Key Club - Los Angeles, CA - 310-786-1712 - 15 AND OVER. IF YOU ARE UNDER 21, YOU MUST BUY $6 IN DRINK TICKETS AHEAD OF TIME. Tickets on sale at www.ticketmaster.com
7/14 Galaxy - Santa Ana, CA - 714-957-1133 - ALL AGES - Tickets on sale at www.ticketmaster.com
7/15 The Clubhouse - Tempe, AZ 480.968.3238 1320 East Broadway Street ALL AGES Tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.com
7/16 Launch Pad - Albuquerque, NM 505-764-8887 ALL AGES, but all kids under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. You may access tickets at www.launchpadrocks.com
7/18 Sanctuary - San Antonio, TX 210-732-0313 Show is ALL AGES. I am pretty sure this is the phone # for the correct place. It is the only Sanctuary I could find that is a club. Call and ask.
***DATE CHANGE*** 7/19 Mary Jane's (aka Fat Cat's now) - Houston, TX - 713.869.5263
7/21 Masquerade - Atlanta, GA - 404.577.8178 - Doors at 7PM. Tickets will be available at www.ticketmaster.com (or at the venue).
7/22 Imperial - Jacksonville, FL 904-475-0488 ALL AGES. Tickets are available at the club or at CD Connection or www.etix.com.
7/23 Masquerade - Tampa, FL - 813.247.3319 Doors at 7PM, tickets on sale at www.ticketmaster.com
***DATE ADDED*** 7/24 Culture Room - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Doors at 7PM

you forgot

July 2, Winnipeg, MB @ Royal Albert

as well, Jungle Rot has replaced Incantation on the all the Canadian dates.

HateWork said:
you forgot

July 2, Winnipeg, MB @ Royal Albert

as well, Jungle Rot has replaced Incantation on the all the Canadian dates.

Ack, damn Tim. LOL Actually, I didn't know that. I never saw that anywhere nor did anyone say anything. hahhaha I'll have to check that out and then fix it if it is still confirmed. Thanks for the heads up!

Great work again Alina :)

It's weird that Hate Eternal doesn't seem to have an updated list online :( Not of the other bands (except Incantation, who indeed are not on any of the Canadian dates due to not getting working visa) seem to care to add the last info (I assume that what I receive from Century Media, they receive as well through their label or booker)

I have several additions (6/9 East Dubuque - 6/27 Utica - 6/29 Detroit - 7/2 Winnipeg - 7/6 Prince George - 7/24 Ft.Lauderdale), some date/venue corrections/changes and a bunch of additional info if you think it's useful for your list. I've put it in an email to you, incl. the stuff from last night's chat :)

Here's the tourdates list as we have it online on intoeternity.net, also check this if you are looking for LINKS TO VENUE WEBSITES!!
http://www.intoeternity.net/tour.php

Squeak said:
6/12 JJ Kelley's - Lansing, IL - 708.474.9977 - 21 AND OVER Tickets available at the club only.

SHIT! I'm one year short of being 21 and this is the only show relatively close to me, not to mention my only shot of seeing them headline. :cry:

that sucks hard. i had a similar thing. COC was doing a one off club show here 1 day before my 18th bday. man that sucked bad, cuz i REALLY wanted to go.

but i finally got to see them when they opened for motorhead in april and they did a killer set, even if it was a supporting set.

I feel for you guys, I'm glad they don't have that ridiculous rules here in Europe, I can't understand it. Here, I think only kids (like younger than 12, dunno exactly) need to be accompanied by adults, and you can't get alcohol under 16 (no strict controlling though). But you get IN!

The double booking (if any?) at the Exchange is still not sorted out for us. Tim gave me the booker's email addy for it, but there is still time, so let's wait for a bit to see what the Reginians come up with...

Marlies said:
The double booking (if any?) at the Exchange is still not sorted out for us. Tim gave me the booker's email addy for it, but there is still time, so let's wait for a bit to see what the Reginians come up with...

What will we come up with you ask? If there isn't a show us Reginians are going to have a BBQ and eat the Hardcore kids that stole our venue! Mmm...how sweet cannibalism is. :devil:

Prog Maiden I'm in the same boat as you. One year away from getting in the damn venue (except I'm 18 with a 19 year old Canadian age limit). I haven't seen the guys in almost a year because they can only book bars. It's tough when the Exchange is the only all ages venue in small small Regina. I wish more places were like it. I don't even want to turn 19 for the drinking, I just want the ability to see the damn shows that I always seem to miss out on!!! Oh yes, and the drinking is a plus I must add... :tickled:

But yeah, I hope you get to see them! I wish Rob and Tim would help me get into their shows, but they don't like me. :p :Spin:

yeah i really hope they get the show is regina sorted out. if they don't that would really really really suck. :(

Marlies said:
Great work again Alina :)

It's weird that Hate Eternal doesn't seem to have an updated list online :( Not of the other bands (except Incantation, who indeed are not on any of the Canadian dates due to not getting working visa) seem to care to add the last info (I assume that what I receive from Century Media, they receive as well through their label or booker)

I have several additions (6/9 East Dubuque - 6/27 Utica - 6/29 Detroit - 7/2 Winnipeg - 7/6 Prince George - 7/24 Ft.Lauderdale), some date/venue corrections/changes and a bunch of additional info if you think it's useful for your list. I've put it in an email to you, incl. the stuff from last night's chat :)

Here's the tourdates list as we have it online on intoeternity.net, also check this if you are looking for LINKS TO VENUE WEBSITES!!
http://www.intoeternity.net/tour.php
Oh boy ,in talking to the venue or the Exchange as we have it
they know nothing of the Hate Eternal show,I'm not shitting you
either someone doublebooked this or their was no confirmation

Suggest the State,if their are no other options it's sunday probably jump at the chance,and their have been all ages shows at the state before,or even if not have it a bar show,19+ if that's the only way to do it the man to talk to is Mike 721 0777
info line 586 3333

Alina, I hope you have Finberg's #? ;)) (it's all over the internet btw)
I've emailed him a few hours ago, let's see if he replies........ And of course I hope you find out something! That THE STATE idea sounds like a good plan if they're available :)

Well that was fucking rude. I called the booking # just now. I don't know if it was Finberg who answered or not, although it did sound like him a bit, but I started to ask about the show. I told him I worked with the guys as their photographer and I was trying to clear up a show for the webmaster. All he said is oh, the show is AT the Exchange (without me even saying what show I was calling about) and then he hung up. I also got the voicemail of a couple people at Century Media before that and that's why I called him. So I couldn't find anything else out but this. i tried and it pissed me off. Maybe in a while I will try to call Century Media again to see HOW it is confirmed if there is a second gig confirmed there, or maybe I won't. I'm pissed now. All I was trying to do is help the show, help the band and help their fans. :yell:

I'll keep it short. After Finberg called me rude, told me to fuck off and said the band maybe needed a new webmaster that could get her facts straight (in 3 mails), he did say he looked into it and it was at the Exchange, period (yeah right so who is rude here? i won't answer anymore and stoop to his level)

So..... it does sound like it's all gonna be ok, so let's wait and see.