Metal Gods Venue Info - Got them nearly all listed!!!

the absolute gayest thing has happened.... the orlando date was set at the day after my graduation ceremony... now its the same fucking night!!! what the fuck am i supposed to do now! damnit! i can still go to tampa but orlando was so much more convenient..... maybe i can go afterward.... hmm....

Orlando to Tampa = 70 min. drive, give me a break.
i dont know what part of orlando your going from but for me its about 2 1/2 hours depending on traffic!!!
anyway i rechecked and my graduation is actualy on the 22nd not the 20th... the 20th is the practice for graduation or some crap... whatever it is im good for both shows...
i think there only playing 30 minute sets mainly and i dont think thats enough... and rob is playing for like 2 hours or something which is kinda dumb but whatever....

I'm heading to the one In DALLAS .. Deep ellum Live. God i hate dallas.. Fucking shitty death heads there.. and wacko rednecks. Anyone else Going to the show there?? I've invited some friends, but they cannot make it out this time.. >=( ..
I am going by myself.. It's a sad thing with no friends into good ole BM/ DM around here.

Nightsidesilence said:
God i hate dallas.. Fucking shitty death heads there..

There are some amazing metal people in Dallas (it's my former hometown) and most of those folks will be in attendance at this show!! E-me @ DevoidaMorals@yahoo.com and I'll see if can't orchestrate a hook-up on your behalf . . .

Dallas is the city which gave birth to the Pit Bulls -- it's a metal-as-fuck town, in a metal-as-fuck State -- so we just need to introduce you to some good people!!

:cool:

Reactions: Folklore
hmm interesting. Well i live about an Hr or so east of dallas.. Don't get me wrong, i've talked to Some cool Metalheads(mostly chicks suprisingly) 'online' in dallas.. But i never met or talk them alot, i guess too busy we are. One of them owned a very good metal Label, but i think she was moving. -sigh-
I will email you :) .. Ah yeah.. i am getting one of my co workers to come with me.. he's fucking hilarious and nuts. lol. He said he will mosh with me some and make the floor bloody ( not with my fuckin blood tho) hahah