Info on all clubs/tickets/ages for US Tour with Hate Eternal ***last edit June 9th***

Dave Dizzle said:
yah like i really need to know bad i hate to be a prick for posting 3 times but this show really like means everything to me so yah jus post when you know thanks

If the Pyramid isn't all ages ,I guess your shit out of luck dude...
The venue as well as the minor are both at risk if a minor is caught in the venue,
it happened here in Regina imagine a 5000$ fine is what the minor got the venue got a 10,000$ fine and sued the minor for the damages...

If you want to meet the guys wait around the venue,DON'T ask them to get you in that only gets them in trouble

lord of pain said:
If the Pyramid isn't all ages ,I guess your shit out of luck dude...
The venue as well as the minor are both at risk if a minor is caught in the venue,
it happened here in Regina imagine a 5000$ fine is what the minor got the venue got a 10,000$ fine and sued the minor for the damages...

If you want to meet the guys wait around the venue,DON'T ask them to get you in that only gets them in trouble

Always lookin out for the young' uns, way to be!!
Bah ha ha hah a

BabyDuck said:
Always lookin out for the young' uns, way to be!!
Bah ha ha hah a

He looks out for the young' uns at times, but the majority of time he mocks the them by calling them Pee Wee

That's right Dave, I said it! :p You still deserve to be kicked in the shins though... :Spin:

eh im 18 next year lol but yeah pyramid is prolly 18+ so guess ima hafta wait another year to see IE live....lifes a bitch i guess lol