INTO ETERNITY
with
Lyranthe, Final Hour, and Waking Hour

THURSDAY October 6th, 2005

$23.00/27.50 at door

TO GET YOUR TICKETS FOR $21 by OCTOBER 1, 2005
Contact\
Courtney at info@wakinghour.com

or you can get your ticket at the show at The Cental on September 26th, 2005.... with Prog metal bands, Waking Hour, Fatalis and Triad...

GET YOURS TODAY!!!
:Spam: :headbang:

If you know anyone else that needs a ticket for $21, send them my way....I will meet up with anyone within a reasonable distant in the Seattle area...I am located in Redmond...
Contact me at Info@wakinghour.com
Thanks
Court

Yeah, Bremerton is a rather lengthy drive, I grew up there..... :yuk: :D
However, we do have paypal and overnight postal also....I just know that besides wanting to unload these tickets....that I am one to save a buck or two where I can.... ;) :headbang:

Just a reminder for all those that need to get their ticket for the October 6th show in Seattle, to make sure you contact me...info@wakinghour.com....only $21 until October 1st...get them before they are gone folks... :Spin:

I'm in Redmond...So just email and let me know...would be happy to meet up with you! :D

:wave: :loco: Looking forward to playing with Lyranthe again for this show.....XXOO Love ya babe!

I can not wait to see Into Eternity live.....aside from having to do these ticket sales....I am doin the happy dance over here as a fan myself.... :tickled:

Too true...too true....
Saw Primo last night....Where were you? :D

With this line up....its gonna be one hell of a night!!! :headbang:

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. I am at a loss for words.

Thanks Adam and everyone for being so cool. It was fun being "security" and such.. haha I can't wait for you guys to come back! I wish I could relive the moments over and over again.

Man I have school in 6 hours and I shall be sporting my new INTO ETERNITY shirt muahaha.... -sleepy-. :headbang:

Marleah said:
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. I am at a loss for words.

Thanks Adam and everyone for being so cool. It was fun being "security" and such.. haha I can't wait for you guys to come back! I wish I could relive the moments over and over again.

Man I have school in 6 hours and I shall be sporting my new INTO ETERNITY shirt muahaha.... -sleepy-. :headbang:

Glad they were able to help out...

See ya next time

THANK YOU INTO ETERNITY!!!! GOD I had so much fun....this was one of the best evening I have had in a very long time....My neck hurts, my back hurts, and I never laughed so hard in my life, it was all so worth it....Rob had Kristy and I in stitches back in the merch booth....You all rocked my world...I cant wait to see ya again when you pass through....I shall be sporting my autographed shirt around town with pride....Have a great tour guys....Be safe....we will see you soon....
Courtney
Waking Hour

I have two words to say...

"INTO ETERNIA?"

Was that a joke?

BTW... show rocked! I was the one holding up the cthulu puppet the entire time. I've gotten so many reactions from that thing, even when I brought it to a venue where "Handful of Luvin" played this last week...